• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Show me your art!

Gushousekai195

Wants to ride in a Hydro Bronc

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42095303/

Another aerobic gymnast. Interesting coloration for a fox, eh?

Happy merman

Untitled-1.jpg
Here is my horrible art drawn with a mouse in Medibang. xD This is why I prefer to commission artists to draw my characters for me. This is a new character and I made him to be more anthro than the rest of my humanoid cast. I haven't given him a name yet and the only information I have come up so far with is that he is a faun and he loves nature. *shrug*

Gushousekai195

Wants to ride in a Hydro Bronc

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42369778/

"Tolston! You've been holding that position for hours now! I think it's time to give your core a rest!"

Emerald Blaze felt like demonstrating his incredible upper body strength by performing a "human flag" or in this case, an "anthro flag." He's going for a world record, though he's surely not going into the record books. His identity is public knowledge after all.

Emerald Blaze © heroicswordsman23
Art © me

Happy merman

Medibang and mouse. I wanted to draw my cute faun again even though my drawings are trash. xD The two drawings I have posted this far are the first pieces of art I have made since 2008. I stopped drawing that year because it was just not fun anymore and I regret doing so. I'm 32 and a baby can make better art. xD Aaaaaaaa

Untitled-4.jpg

K

KibaTheWolf

Here's some more recent stuff by me

Attachments

• 20210516_153031.jpg
    20210516_153031.jpg
    864.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Tom Face.jpg
    Tom Face.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Kiba-Dead.jpg