• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Show me your art!

Chomby

Can't always fill the void
Some recent commissions.
Untitled704_20210715093934.png
Untitled705_20210715205233.png

MoonlitEsau

Creepy Victorian boy
View attachment 116404 I was wondering what I could do to make this better if yall had any ideas? I'd add fluff but(t) I suck at it
The horns and the ears are positioned sorta weirdly, makes the horns look like they're floating off the head rather than attached. Other than that, I think it looks very cute! (^人^)

M

Maverick.

The horns and the ears are positioned sorta weirdly, makes the horns look like they're floating off the head rather than attached. Other than that, I think it looks very cute! (^人^)
Thanks for the advice!! I need to do these more often. -w-

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
I am developing a game / VN. Here are 2 of my concept arts.
ZLFMU1.jpg
enpoLH.jpg

xystential

exist to art
Did this chicky a few days ago! I’m brand new here and have never sold art for real money before (only virtual currency in avatar games :p) so I have no clue what to price something like this at! Any help would be appreciated!

7486BBEB-11BA-4B16-8169-50CD9A416DA0.png

Chomby

Quick and kinda messy.

Untitled709_20210729163215.png

Last edited:

tuxedo_fish

how i mine art?
3D_destroyer_for_profile_sm.png

Technically just a reference/traceover model that I slapped some color on, but I liked it enough to save a few standalone renders. So I guess it counts.

Chomby

I'm sorry.

Untitled711_20210805065615.png

(I'm not sorry.)​