• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Show me your art!

rexrush17

hey hey.. lmk what you think. I'm new on this forum. Sorry for the watermark in advance, but i put a lot of work in this and just can't post this without some type of 'signature' lol.

Cheers, Rex.

1633378295.rexrush17_selfieguy6_watermarked.jpg

BerasWorld

This is actually my first 100% not traced or copied digital art drawing. When I first got into the fandom, I copied someone else's character and repainted it. I didn't see the issue really until I started to actually learn how to make art myself. So I deleted the character and I am trying to find any remaining shreds of her and remove them from old accounts also. I wish I could apologize to the artist, but I don't even know who they are. Anyways I accidentally wiped the USB drive I had the structure and base layers of this sona on. So instead of continuing working on it, I decided to stop and move on to other species as I continue to learn how to make art. I am hoping to continue to develop my skills and maybe do commissions at some point.
Bera Rough Draft.png

Kiba_Okami

Not a weeb(totally) ;w;
i got bored, so i asked a friend for ideas and they said draw a dog plushie, so i did exactly that

Attachments

• Logan Plusie.png
    Logan Plusie.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 11

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord & Local Robot Kinnie
9AAEEB06-CB06-440A-836C-33CD628F2F66.jpeg

Just finished this one today!
(Edited to reduce image size)

Last edited:

Chomby

Just Another User
A reference sheet commission I just finished. It's censored with chocolate bars because ya know...
20211025_165007.png

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
I have made a short 8-frame animation for a new member of my family.
1635437143.poprocker566_ezgif_com-gif-maker.gif

Chomby

Just Another User
Another commission censored with a chocolate bar:
20211028_203602.png