• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Show me your art!

Devinalh

I'm so bored...
wow so many talent here <3
i'm more comics/traditionnal artist
tumblr_pbkgqm3SXC1r4ikc1o2_540.png
Goddamn, you're awesome!
I just have some shitty thins posted online...
www.artstation.com: Devinalh (Alessandra Ricotta)

preludeincsharp

always sleepy
current WIP

i uh, i'm still new to this. in fact, that image is literally the first time in my life drawing something that explicit!

it doesn't even really count as anthro... :c but i'm trying

(yes, that's a butthole i left in there for y'all.)

0709 -wip.jpg

Attachments

• 0709 -wip.jpg
    0709 -wip.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 0709 -wip.jpg
    0709 -wip.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 61

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Heyho! Maybe you guys could help me out? I made 3 Sergal designs, but I cannot decide on which chara to focus on -> making a ref sheet for.
Maybe you could vote for which design you like best and help me out that way? Would be amazing :3

linkto.run: Have your say: Which design do you like best?

Eban dura:
View attachment 39754
Aakara:
View attachment 39753
Shirr:
View attachment 39755
Theyre all super cool looking. If youre having trouble picking which one to start with start with shirr.

Because Shirr why not.

Van the cheesen one

What is this? What is that??
I am interested to know: what kind of programs do you guys use to draw/ what kind of equipment?

I use Krita because I liked how the interface looks AND it is free ^^°
And the Wacom intuos:
Mesa-Digitalizadora-Wacom---Intuos-PEN-SMALL---CTL480L-3472315.jpg

Last edited:

EverythingIsNAND

Commission Artist
I am interested to know: what kind of programs do you guys use to draw/ what kind of equipment?

I use Krita because I liked how the interface looks AND it is free ^^°
And the Wacom intuos:
View attachment 39771
I'm using Krita and have been for the last year, but I am also using an iPad 2018 with the apple pencil and procreate. As for tablet, I'm using a HUION Kamvas GT 191. My avatar is animated in Krita.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
@preludeincsharp This forum is PG13. :S

Heyho! Maybe you guys could help me out? I made 3 Sergal designs, but I cannot decide on which chara to focus on -> making a ref sheet for.
Maybe you could vote for which design you like best and help me out that way? Would be amazing :3

linkto.run: Have your say: Which design do you like best?

Eban dura:
View attachment 39754
Aakara:
View attachment 39753
Shirr:
View attachment 39755

These are all beautiful.

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester

I was using a Wacom Intuos2, but a few weeks ago I accidentally drowned the pen. So now I have a Huion H610 Pro on the way. It'll be here next week if I'm lucky.

When I was a kid, my grandfather bought Adobe Photoshop 7.0, so that's what I use for all my digital artwork. These days I just color with it and use it to scan stuff in properly. The piece I did that got the highest ratings was black and silver D&D dragons.

1ndigoCat

I was using a Wacom Intuos2, but a few weeks ago I accidentally drowned the pen. So now I have a Huion H610 Pro on the way. It'll be here next week if I'm lucky.

When I was a kid, my grandfather bought Adobe Photoshop 7.0, so that's what I use for all my digital artwork. These days I just color with it and use it to scan stuff in properly. The piece I did that got the highest ratings was black and silver D&D dragons.

Hi AsheSkyler, I'm from Venezuela, I draw only using the mouse and the Firealpaca program :)