• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RangerReb

Quitters never win, winners never quit.
I've recently been working on developing my skills as an artist and drawing some of my female characters, as opposed to always giving my attention to my male characters lol.

Here are the two gals that I've drawn so far.

This is Aurora:

And this is my most recent creation, Jessie:

These two are like complete opposites lol.

So anywho, show me your female characters! I'd love to give you feedback on your designs, and I'd love feedback on mine as well (so hard getting noticed as an artist around here, sniff sniff :c )

Let's see them furry females! Trans, cis, it don't matter, I wanna see them all >:3c

RangerReb

Your FA profile has just under 30 watchers in one month!
Those are incredibly good numbers for someone drawing SFW content!
Just keep doing what you love and the people will follow.
Aww, well thank you for the encouragement! I'm new to FA and the fandom in general (really brand spankin' new.) So I guess I just don't know what to expect. And yeah, probably not doing NSFW art does result in less attention lol, but I don't mind. Not that I think tasteful NSFW is bad, it's just not my thing.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Sure~

First we have Mirian and Eldrana. Wolf sisters from my fantasy world.

And then we have my Sona the lovely genderfluid Squirlf. Queen Skittles. Who flicks between genders. Does that count? -Giggles-

RangerReb

Sure~

First we have Mirian and Eldrana. Wolf sisters from my fantasy world.

And then we have my Sona the lovely genderfluid Squirlf. Queen Skittles. Who flicks between genders. Does that count? -Giggles-

Wow, I love your designs! The shading is kind of cartoony but it really works well. I can see you put effort into your characters and scenes. You probably do a lot more storybuilding than I do as well lol. And yes, Queen Skittles counts in my book :3

Skittles

Wow, I love your designs! The shading is kind of cartoony but it really works well. I can see you put effort into your characters and scenes. You probably do a lot more storybuilding than I do as well lol. And yes, Queen Skittles counts in my book :3
Well~ the characters are mine. The art is not mine but thank you~

I do try and build a world around my characters though :D working on a fiction for the two sisters.
Skittles as my main Sona is just a copy paste of myself with a slightly bolder personality.

RangerReb

Well~ the characters are mine. The art is not mine but thank you~

I do try and build a world around my characters though :D working on a fiction for the two sisters.
Skittles as my main Sona is just a copy paste of myself with a slightly bolder personality.
Aww, well that's alright, ha.

Nice, I'd probably do a bit of worldbuilding myself if I wasn't so lazy lol.

Well Skittles seems to be a neat fursona! Don't think I've ever seen a Squirlf before.

Skittles

Aww, well that's alright, ha.

Nice, I'd probably do a bit of worldbuilding myself if I wasn't so lazy lol.

Well Skittles seems to be a neat fursona! Don't think I've ever seen a Squirlf before.
Nor have I QwQ I appear to be.. Somewhat unique heh.

Skittles

So what do Squirlfs eat/hunt? Would they hunt squirrels???
Good question! I am largly an omnivore. But not a cannibal. Can't eat my fellow wolves or Squirrels.

But if you are of the steak variety.. 0,....,0

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
Well! Guess I can introduce a few of my female OCs thanks to the thread!

Here it goes:

1589118934288.jpg

Archmage Stamine, Stella 'Diamond' Stamine as full name.
She is one of the archmages of Magica-Draconia(Magicania) that protect and overwatch the world. She majors in space control which allows teleportation and area blockage. She had created a barrier that keeps people out of certain area, which is mainly outside of the civilization--the prohibited lands. Plus, she can shapeshift into an actual red fox.

Trivia:
Her left eye is always masked in public, which the rumor saying it being the source of her true power, yet is too unstable and can be dangerous thus is sealed. She had been masking her left eye since her very first remark on public since she was a kid. The scar-like pattern around her left eye (hidden) keeps growing as time passes, reason unknown. (I know it :p)
1589118937400.jpg
Professor Weiss, Ruth Weiss as full name.
She is a head researcher of a government secret lab focusing on military techs, majoring on bionical and mechanical technologies of Techno-Draconia(Technonia). She is a mastermind that excels on both, yet has poor physical strength.

Trivia:
The accessories on her hair(grey blocks) are multifunctional devices that scans and creates hologram interfaces to aid her work. And they also have personnel energy barrier which reduces incoming damage. (Regarding the dangerous experiments)
1589119344160.jpg

Peacemaker Cat and Rat Duo. The names are Ber(Bernardina the cat) and Nico(Nicholas the mouse), no last names.
Refugees of unknown reasons, but it's not too unusual as the two factions (Magicania and Technonia) have been in a war status for eons. The wasteland of aftermath is where the refugees gather and survive, Ber and Nico are two of them.
((Elipsis))
After all the dramas, Ber and Nico had became a team, as one of the vigilantes(Peacemakers) of Scraptown. At least for them, looting from 'bad guys' seemed better of an excuse to gather supplies, and keep going.
Ber stands in vanguard position with her strength and skills of combined martial arts for close range fights. For example, she is capable of smashing a grown-up male and make him faint instantly.

Trivia:
Ber's left arm is lost then was replaced with a robotic arm that can quickly swap between 'arms'. Nico, who is an engineer with partial knowledge and experiences as a former Technonian, had made this possible. Ber's right ear is partially lost too, hiding it using the hat.

Nico is a male so I didn't share his setups to fit the thread theme. Plus, Nico isn't a furry OC :3

Yup! I have only shared three yet it's uh... sorry for the long stuff, and thankies!

Last edited:

Kope

Artist?
Here’s a scene I drew with a female bird in it her name is Olivia Peckers :)

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-4_5-27-41.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-4_5-27-41.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 34
D

Deleted member 132067

Here's my witch, Fenja. The art made by me but the character is designed by me. Hope you like it!

I really like your first sona. She's very easy on the eyes and nothing feels like it pops out so much that it's like a needle in my eyes. On the other hand there's still gentle eye catchers like the colour of her antlers which do a good job in giving it a more individual touch. The drawing style is generally pretty! Looks good, conveys what it should, can't complain c:

Sadly my phone doesn't display the second artwork of yours, so no critique there. I'm so sorry ;~;

Last edited by a moderator:

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Ah, a thread for me to show off! I'm mainly (like, 99%) featuring female characters in my art. I'm mainly a visual artist but not much of a storyteller, so there's no in-depth backstories etc. For me they are more like a photographer's models, I just make art with them, no need for me to know/think of all the details of their life. With that said, introducing...

Wanda, a psycho-yet-friendly brown hyena (note, yours and a hyena's definitions of "friendly" may not match). Runs a little greengrocery which stands its ground against encroaching supermarkets not only by having best quality organic produce (including absolutely finest meat-replacement mushrooms for carnivores), but also thanks to the talkative, chatty owner, turning the place into a gossip hub for entire area.

Majka (May-kah) the arctic vixen. Your typical nice girl, but also has a thing for number crunching. Works with accountancy. Likes aggrotech music and industrial dance.

Joanna the bongo antelope. Skittish and somewhat aloof, needs some ice-breaking to get to know her better. Worka at archives of an university hospital, provides assistance for research by finding relevant materials (aka. information science antelope). Having daily contact with such disease-related things messes up her sensitive mind a little, making her constantly worried about her health, and going crazy with fitness and diets.

(note that the animation for her is somewhat old, so the quality is bit lower)

Aleksandra the oryx. Laid-back but (mostly!...) punctual bus driver. Loves watching teams ports on TV but usually is too lazy to do anything herself.

(No animation for her yet, but it will be fixed.)

There is also Lobelia the gray wolf, but I have only NSFW artwork of her so far. And I'm always wanting to extend this little "cast" of mine, but this goes awfully slow.

Now, for a feedback about your characters! (Note, Jessie's link appears broken.) I like how you include some "neon-colored" accents for them. Not something I normally do myself, but still looks nice. I also like how their fur is very non-uniform in color. It's noteworthy that you added some backgrounds, even if simple ones (I'm "guilty" of omitting the backgrounds too much myself). Your anatomy and faces look good and I like how you even add some shading. If I was to leave any improvement suggestion: get that shading even better. As it is now, it can be a bit "all over the place" and can blend with actual fur patterns too much. So that it's hard to tell in some areas, is it darker/lighter fur patch, or a shadow/highlight? But then, on clothes your shading looks completely fine, and it's something I can have trouble with (there's more than one reason why my art subjects are usually disrobed, haha!).

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
This is my only one and I neglect her:

20190407_091611.png

She's an older character. This is a colored base. ^

obdcay-_lilith.png

Not my art here either. ^

sketch-1568812814524.png

Sketch I made that I should make into a complete piece. Lol ^

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
I have quite a few girls! Here's a few though:

This is Vannili, lynx-cat hybrid who's a total sweetheart (art by RaccoonFlare on DA):

Diana, motherly dog lady (art by Lechet on main site):

Jasper, the antisocial, video-game loving tomboy cat (art by myself):

And Olivia, the shy but sweet bunny girl (art by Milkpon on DA):

Lira Miraeta

I've recently been working on developing my skills as an artist and drawing some of my female characters, as opposed to always giving my attention to my male characters lol.

Here are the two gals that I've drawn so far.

This is Aurora:

And this is my most recent creation, Jessie:

These two are like complete opposites lol.

So anywho, show me your female characters! I'd love to give you feedback on your designs, and I'd love feedback on mine as well (so hard getting noticed as an artist around here, sniff sniff :c )

Let's see them furry females! Trans, cis, it don't matter, I wanna see them all >:3c
For some reason I see only one art, I would like to see the second.

Lira Miraeta

I have a couple of my girl characters, personally mine, and not for sale, but one of them have only a couple of completed drawings, I plan to make a normal full-fledged reference of it, and the second character, this is my furson, I draw it now, it is not finished yet, but there is an art that another artist trade for me.
The first art was drawn by me, her name is Patoma, the second art is drawn for me, my furson and, accordingly, the name is the same as me - Lira
Patoma.jpg
7ZVWnMlC1Yg.jpg

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
I have a single main female character that I have art for, the part-time antagonist of my sergal's universe, Minerva Flow
She's a 2.40m tall sergal lady with an exoskeleton, more than slightly unhinged, a joker-esque character. Not the stereotype of femininity, but canon sergals don't have much gender dimorphism.

Minerva Flow.jpg
conor2.jpg

Lira Miraeta

I have a single main female character that I have art for, the part-time antagonist of my sergal's universe, Minerva Flow
She's a 2.40m tall sergal lady with an exoskeleton, more than slightly unhinged, a joker-esque character. Not the stereotype of femininity, but canon sergals don't have much gender dimorphism.

View attachment 98301View attachment 98302
If I recall correctly, the creator of these creatures revisited the original design of the Sergal girls towards a more anthropomorphic femininity. That is, initially, they really did not have any special familiar feminine features, but then the canon changed. Although I am afraid that I could suddenly remember something wrong, or understand something incorrectly.

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
If I recall correctly, the creator of these creatures revisited the original design of the Sergal girls towards a more anthropomorphic femininity. That is, initially, they really did not have any special familiar feminine features, but then the canon changed. Although I am afraid that I could suddenly remember something wrong, or understand something incorrectly.
My source on this was the vilous wiki where it says that there's little gender dimorphism, especially no breasts. Additionally, my character's not exactly the 'feminine' stereotype, more the 'femme fatale'