• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Here's my dragon girl! I've recently come to the realization that I'm trans so I wanted to make female fursonas to represent that! Also, dragons are awesome. The little flower design on her belly relates to an azalea, which stands for feminity. I didn't originally have that in the design but once I got some art of her, the belly looked kinda plain so I asked the artist if they would add something. The artist was good at coming up with interesting designs so I let them pick whatever and they picked the azalea!
alys_blended.png

Lira Miraeta

My source on this was the vilous wiki where it says that there's little gender dimorphism, especially no breasts. Additionally, my character's not exactly the 'feminine' stereotype, more the 'femme fatale'
Oh, I finally found this journal, I remembered this post when I talked about female characteristics.

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
Oh, I finally found this journal, I remembered this post when I talked about female characteristics.

That one I didn't know, but since there's more recent sergal art by her without breasts I assume she rolled back on that change or the change only covered general Rain. I went mostly by the vilous wiki (which is more recent) and which is pretty up-to-date on canon stuff.

Lira Miraeta

That one I didn't know, but since there's more recent sergal art by her without breasts I assume she rolled back on that change or the change only covered general Rain. I went mostly by the vilous wiki (which is more recent) and which is pretty up-to-date on canon stuff.
In general, it is easy to get confused here, perhaps the canon has changed several times. After all, that record is very old. A couple of years ago I was looking for information about sergal and read that at first the canon was one, then it became different. But, I think any of these options has the right to exist. Personally, I like it when the female character is an obvious woman. Someone likes differently. :)

TemetNosce88

Know Thyself
I have three female characters, but only have good art of two of them so far.

Hayley, my blue and white unicorn, is probably my favorite. I've been slowly working on fleshing out a personality for her. General idea is while she has unicorn magic, it's not magic that can really affect the physical world in any way. It does allow her to explore and interact with people on a psychological and spiritual level, though. I've been toying with ideas to do a comic series about how this works.
Magic mare trimmed.png

Alyssa is my dun-colored horse lady. So far all I have fleshed out on her is that she works as a farm hand on my fursona's farm.
alyssa_headshot.png

And I have Claire, who's a gray dappled horse lady who I don't have good art of yet.

Foxy Emy

Two the Frog for a Tad Longer.... Get it... Tad...
Emy_Finished.jpg

DrifterJellybean

On the dark side since 2011
I've actually a few but sadly a lot of my older stuff was lost, and I haven't been doing any art of my anthro OCs since 2014.

This is all that remained:

b40b75cb6d02bf62a55cac855875b3fe-d7pqf5r.pngmegan__alternate_redux__by_drifterjellybean-d7kcd4y.pngUntitled-54.pngUntitled-62.pngUntitled-126.png
(This is Megan, by the way)

Lyrule

Warrior of the Sun
Kiara. : ) I have a lot of sketches and unfinished art but this is all I got that's recently complete lol.

1q copy.png

Here's a piece I had commissioned of her about nearlyyyyyy 6 years ago. Her colors have since darkened and her armor design has since changed. Her markings, hair, eye color remain the same though, and so does her scarf!
1447995533_lawkie_lyrule_by_lyrule-dagxui8 copy copy.png

Charleslr'93

Kiara. : ) I have a lot of sketches and unfinished art but this is all I got that's recently complete lol.

View attachment 99876

Here's a piece I had commissioned of her about nearlyyyyyy 6 years ago. Her colors have since darkened and her armor design has since changed. Her markings, hair, eye color remain the same though, and so does her scarf!
View attachment 99882
Very well done!

fernshiine

Untitled_Artwork (34).png

A kittydog who my bf named Cherry Blossom :3

Astawolf

Holly, she’s witty, cunning and silly. She’s a original character from my webcomic, Better-off-sinful!
B6045EDB-6D77-4815-BBCB-A729559BE248.jpeg

Mr-Rose-Lizard

I have quite a few girls! Here's a few though:

This is Vannili, lynx-cat hybrid who's a total sweetheart (art by RaccoonFlare on DA):

Diana, motherly dog lady (art by Lechet on main site):

Jasper, the antisocial, video-game loving tomboy cat (art by myself):

And Olivia, the shy but sweet bunny girl (art by Milkpon on DA):
Those are some cute characters you've got there. I especially like Vannili and Olivia.