• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

show me your fursonas !

bøøzii

Screenshot 2021-01-04 181042.png

this is boo! he's an acid cat, half cat half toxic sludge monster. i just redesigned the fur patterns as i had some new ideas and i'm happy with how he turned out!:) i'd love to see y'alls fur babes too:3 also hello, i'm zii, i'm not brand new to the forums but i don't really post and haven't gotten too into things yet haha. but helo! nice to meet you!^_^

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
20210104_201331.jpg

One of my new furry ocs:
Tiffany the folf and her sweet, yet talkative siamese cat, Winston!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Pik, my feral Mesozoic borb thing, as drawn by Corviform on FA:
ODRgY-MK.jpg_large.jpg

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
20210105_213241.jpg

Deathless

ƤƦƠƓ MЄƬƛԼ ЄƝʆƠƳЄƦ
I have a lot of fursonas, but my main girl is Deathless!
(art is by me!)

Sam Akuchin Wamm

just-sam.png

they usually have pants but green and sweaters is kinda his thing.

the character has a complex design and a deep lore so unless something contradicts an aspect of his design i'll kep quiet other than saying he's based on a Rocky Mountain Goat and he's a dwarf like myself.

he has a large roster of colorful friends and his plots normally revolve around the relationships with them rather than any kind of adventures.

however he's a charismatic little ass who likes to sleep around and runs a "love hotel" as well as being involved in the petty crime region of the criminal underworld.

his hotel itself is a labyrinth of passages that lead to places all over the world by method of hidden portals including other hotels he runs.

however he has a heart of gold under his charming jerk-like behavior and uses the hotel as a front for giving sanctuary to those who are underprivaledged or in trouble helping them get back on their feet and take control of their lives.

Meet Silver and Dawn!

Attachments

• Dawn Ref sheet.png
    Dawn Ref sheet.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 12
  • SILVER AVATAR.png
    SILVER AVATAR.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Silver Ref Sheet.png
    Silver Ref Sheet.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 13

sleepy kitty