• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Show me your vape setups.

FunniValentine

Valentine
Personally, I'm using 2 devices: A UWell Caliburn G pod system for salt nic, and a GeekVape ZEUS tank on top of a Vaporesso GEN for my bigger clouds and better flavor.
I vape a pink lemonade on my small boy, and a wonderful lychee menthol on the box mod, it tastes so, so good.
What do you all use to chuck clouds? What's your favorite flavor? Tell me all about it!
PXL_20210128_1704399621.jpg

Last edited:

Charleslr'93

I value my lungs and body >_<
Controversial subject, vapes and such. But I'm not a fan.

rekcerW

20210207_222220[1].jpg

here's my sick setup, brah. like fuck, though, i've been suckered by these fucking things for 17 years, wasn't vaping supposed to be a way to quit smoking shit in the first place?

why why why would you waste your fucking time smoking something that is supposed to help you stop smoking? it's all shit.

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
"Hey guys, check out the newest kickass vape model that ruins my lungs even FASTER than the last one!"

Lame. For anyone who hasn't smoked or vaped, don't start.

Chomby

I'll poke your butt
Reactions: Yav

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I have a RUBI, a PAX Era, and a kind pen. Pretty basic, I'm not into the technology
Inside the kind pen is GSC (Girl Scout Cookies) :p
1612998806268.png

"Hey guys, check out the newest kickass vape model that ruins my lungs even FASTER than the last one!"

let me enjoy my weed in peace
it comforts and destresses me

Last edited:

FunniValentine

Valentine
here's my sick setup, brah. like fuck, though, i've been suckered by these fucking things for 17 years, wasn't vaping supposed to be a way to quit smoking shit in the first place?

why why why would you waste your fucking time smoking something that is supposed to help you stop smoking? it's all shit.

I've been smoking since I was a teenager, and recently made the switch. And I've been really happy that I've stopped using tobacco.
Why do I have to justify this to you? If I'm enjoying myself and I'm not affecting you, shit, what's the problem? I don't condone children using them, but I am as of now an ex-smoker who's using this to kick the shit, and as a techie I'm enthusiastic about the technology behind it.

TrinityWolfess

I've been smoking since I was a teenager, and recently made the switch. And I've been really happy that I've stopped using tobacco.
Why do I have to justify this to you? If I'm enjoying myself and I'm not affecting you, shit, what's the problem? I don't condone children using them, but I am as of now an ex-smoker who's using this to kick the shit, and as a techie I'm enthusiastic about the technology behind it.
I'm trying to go back to straight vaping which isn't too hard for me nowadays unless my friend sparks up a cigarette. I've tried getting him to switch but the sugar in the vape juice makes his stomach upset so ... :/ I mostly vape.

I had a job once where everyone there judged me for vaping so then I went back to smoking....

Charleslr'93

I'm trying to go back to straight vaping which isn't too hard for me nowadays unless my friend sparks up a cigarette. I've tried getting him to switch but the sugar in the vape juice makes his stomach upset so ... :/ I mostly vape.

I had a job once where everyone there judged me for vaping so then I went back to smoking....
Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
View attachment 101342

Fellow Canadian needs to find a source for non-meme smokes;)

JTjTy6h.jpg

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
i know those, cheap cartons but argh they're brutal to smoke lol

These one's are actually decent, would compare them to John Players Standard red.
The one's to look out for that are brutal are the Canadian's, pretty much tobacco flavoured/dyed newspaper lmao.

TrinityWolfess

Are they're any serious vapers that may want to move to discord or something? I'm not gonna sit here and bash people for smoke cigarettes but they can sit here and bash us. Immature for real. Go make you're own smoking tobacco thread then. Don't we have enough crap to deal with in life then being put down.

Kongus

I have ordered a new one and still hasn't arrived. Will share when I get it. Most of yours though are really cool. There are so many vapors I'll be there to choose from that it has become a full research for me. I kind of like it though, since with smoking cigarettes it's a pretty much straightforward decision. You just buy a packet of cigarettes from your favorite producer and that's it. I think what really made me switch from smoking to vaping what is the quality of filters and coils you can get with the first. I regularly buy prime quality coils from https://www.vapetown.co.uk/collections/vaporesso-coils since they maximize pleasure you get and make it a whole experience!

Last edited: