• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Showcasing my OCs (w/descriptions)

JulesDaWolf

Hello there!

I hope this is the right forum to post my OCs and their descriptions. I'm still feeling new here, so yeah.

Anyways, you can see that you have "stumbled upon" my OCs and their descriptions. I created their appearances in geN8hedgehog's Furry Dollmaker games, because I love the Sonic/Mobian art style, and I decided to go with the Sonic style after much debate about what art style my OCs would look great in. I have plans for my OCs, such as maybe writing a long story about them, and as a fan of music, would like to form a virtual music group out of them. I may be opening auditions on Casting Call Club for the singing voices of my OCs. I can't decide at the moment on what they would collectively be called, both in general and as a music group.

Anyways... here are my OCs, and their descriptions. Enjoy!

Bear.png

Russell

Species: Bear

Age Order Position: Oldest

Favorite Color: Red

Dislikes: Scary Movies, Speeding/parking tickets, and Fizzy drinks.

Ever since Russell was just a little cub, his favorite thing to do is make people laugh, earning him the nickname as the "comical" one of the 5. He aspires to be a comedian in the future.

Interesting Fact: He is named after actor Kurt Russell. My favorite movie of his that I've seen is Big Trouble In Little China.

Trip.png

Trip

Species: Fox

Age Order Position: 2nd Oldest

Favorite Color: Blue

Dislikes: Being late, Rainy days, and Lemonade

Trip is a very experienced and aspiring football player and martial arts student, earning him the nickname as the "athletic" one of the 5. He aspires to be a football coach in the future.

Side Note: I did the best I can to make sure he doesn't have too much resemblance to Tails.

Amber.png

Amber

Species: Rabbit

Age Order Position: Middle Child

Favorite Color: Pink

Dislikes: Stains, Mud, Dandruff

Amber aspires to be a fashion designer in the future, earning her the nickname as the "fashionable" one of the 5. She is often concerned about being clean, and will panic is she gets messy.

Interesting Fact: She is named after Amber Von Tussle from Hairspray. As I created the characters in Furry Dollmaker, I was listening to the 2007 version of Hairspray on my phone. I really do love Brittany Snow's version of Amber, and listening to the movie inspired me to of course name Amber after Amber.

Maggie.png

Maggie

Species: Lamb

Age Order Position: 2nd Youngest

Favorite Color: Yellow

Dislikes: Getting lost, Bright lights, and Being too cold

Maggie lives with rich and wealthy parents, earning her the nickname of the "prosperous" one of the 5. She aspires to be an independent famous millionaire in the future.

Side Note: She was by far, the hardest of my OCs to create in Furry Dollmaker. I was really focused on making her look like a sheep/lamb as possible.

Kara.png

Kara (Pronounced "Care-Ah")

Species: Squirrel

Age Order Position: Youngest

Favorite Color: Green

Dislikes: Seasickness, Dirty floors, Stale cupcakes

Kara loves growing flowers in her backyard, earning her the nickname as the "floral" one of the 5. She aspires to be a florist in the future, and she has one little sister.

Side Note: I actually used the pony-tail in the "hair" section of Female Furry Dollmaker to repurpose as her tail.

So yeah, those are my OCs and their descriptions. If anyone has any suggestions for what they would collectively be called, let me know.

You can find geN8hedgehog's Furry Dollmaker games here:

Male Version: https://archive.org/details/flash_malefurrydollmaker

Female Version: https://archive.org/details/flash_femalefurrydollmaker

Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice day!