• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shower thoughts

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
"I'm not worth anybody's time. . .I want to runaway, but if I ran away, where would I even go?"
(I wish I was making this up)

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Let me tell you something odd. In the shower, my thoughts, upon hearing so much, run wild, and I'll sing out of nowhere. But the questions that really are befuddling are these.

"If a carrot and a twig had a child, did they birth the muffin via the email from Putin received before the first bomb fell, and when did the President get a tattoo on his neckbeard when the aliens came to visit from Andromeda, and when did Starships get the ability to climb trees like the wild Afghan tigers in the Middle East going on to the left side of tower B in Fortnite playing Modern Warfare Wazone in the middle of Summer in Kansas on a Japanese morning in Monday on Taiwan in Belgium, and when did the man in green leotards ties scream at the cavemen at 12:00 o" clock in Northeast Asia?"

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
You think there's any correlation between personality traits and the direction someones avatar is looking/facing?
Like people creating a voice for someone with an Avatar in the forums?
Or literally having someone/a character face a certain way?

I do think the direction someone is facing/looking can speak volumes about a character. Even if they seem pretty neutral, if someone is looking down it's safe to say they could be shy/camera shy. Looking directly into it would either be indifferent/compliant. Making a pose/smirking could show confidence. Etc.

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
This entire thread is basically Twitter except you're following a ton of people you don't know and there's no cancel culture

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Omg, I forgot to buy shampoo and conditioner.

And get a towel.

Is it too late for a reset to get some coffee?

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

I love showers, but I hate it when people flush the toilet while I'm inside. Now, I'm on fire. Cool.

ben909

garlic
You think there's any correlation between personality traits and the direction someones avatar is looking/facing?

So tempted to go down the member list and tally who is looking in what direction now... but also lazy

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I always listen to musics 24/7. I know it will harm my ears so I play it on speakers if possible (only at home).

And the shower time isn't an exeption, I play the musics and at some moment I start to whistle the music, then I think:

1) Can't I do anything creative with my whistling ability?
2) My whistles have more various melodies than I'm actually singing on my throat... Huuuh....

Trivia:
I have mastered the Kawazu Wetlands from Evertale, and perfected the Glorious Morning by Waterflame... Via whistling.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
The people who sing advertisement jingles on the radio must be totally dead inside.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Does it concern you that there are more Planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky?

ben909

garlic
Does it concern you that there are more Planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky?
D28A55C5-D802-486B-87F3-2AE015173C65.jpeg

Had to put that game bug here

Last edited: