• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shower thoughts

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
If you gathered up all the coronavirus in the world, how big would the blob be?
Would it fill a cup, a refrigerator, a house?
i think there's about 1 millilitre of covid in a person so multiply that by a few million and that would be about enough to fill one of these.
1000litretank.jpg

Glossolalia

just happy to be here
If reincarnation is real, what species you come back as probably doesn't affect your quality of life that much. From a human perspective, being an eagle seems cool and being a dung beetle seems lame, but they're both adapted to see their own lives as normal. It depends more on each individual's circumstances, like how healthy they are and how much food is in the area.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
If reincarnation is real, what species you come back as probably doesn't affect your quality of life that much. From a human perspective, being an eagle seems cool and being a dung beetle seems lame, but they're both adapted to see their own lives as normal. It depends more on each individual's circumstances, like how healthy they are and how much food is in the area.
being a nematode sounds good.

spending your whole life just eating and mating with no rivals trying to kill you or having to worry about waste or even being eaten just multiplying without dying of old age with the only worry being if your host died somewhere away from any fish you could infest and you starved but there's no ability to feel pain or discomfort so you'd just fall asleep and drift away peacefully into death in your slumber.

Glossolalia

just happy to be here
being a nematode sounds good.

spending your whole life just eating and mating with no rivals trying to kill you or having to worry about waste or even being eaten just multiplying without dying of old age with the only worry being if your host died somewhere away from any fish you could infest and you starved but there's no ability to feel pain or discomfort so you'd just fall asleep and drift away peacefully into death in your slumber.

I have to admit, I've daydreamed about being a worm or a microorganism sometimes when life feels too complicated. They seem so peaceful and cozy, just wiggling around, doing their thing

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
I have to admit, I've daydreamed about being a worm or a microorganism sometimes when life feels too complicated. They seem so peaceful and cozy, just wiggling around, doing their thing
if that's what humans consider evil then sign me up.

nematodes also were found to carry a cure for the coronavirus, not a vaccine, but an actual cure.

people who got infected with the worms not only never caught the virus themselves but the antibodies in their breath when breathed in by other people without the worms they also got cured or immune.

nematodes don't just steal resources, they are courteous guests and help keep the host alive by fighting off bacteria.

horray for symbiotes.

Furr-Fict

Why do places and homes have automatic soap dispensers, but manual faucets? You still have to turn the water off at the end of everything.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
Why do places and homes have automatic soap dispensers, but manual faucets? You still have to turn the water off at the end of everything.
so you don't take too much soap, soap is more costly to them then water

Furr-Fict

so you don't take too much soap, soap is more costly to them then water
More talking about the germ control... like, we turn on the water with dirty hands (possibly). Then we soap and wash. Just to touch the water knob that could be contaminated again. Which could have been dirty from the person before doing the same thing.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
More talking about the germ control... like, we turn on the water with dirty hands (possibly). Then we soap and wash. Just to touch the water knob that could be contaminated again. Which could have been dirty from the person before doing the same thing.

i get that part

the real thing i think it is is that anyone can put in a new soap dispenser, while messing with pipes is more complex

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Sometimes I wonder what I'll best be known for. I wonder if I'll ever actually know it.

Same thing with post, like what would be my most viewed post?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

You have to wash the handle of the tap/faucet as you wash your hands. Otherwise you pick up the dirt you had on your hands before you washed them.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Does knowing the future change it?

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title

Faustus

Life is like a box of chocolates - someone always eats the caramels before I can get to them.

In this analogy, 'caramel' is the PlayStation 5.

zandelux

Hey guys, remember when we would literally act like animals as kids?

hhhhhehehe
This really makes me want to create a 1950's-style PSA warning parents about the dangers of furries.

"Does little Billy like to prance around the yard, yipping like a dog? Well, it COULD be innocent fun as a child using his imagination... but it COULD also be that Billy is on the road to becoming a furry!"