• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shower thoughts

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
“Why is getting a tankless water heater so hard”

TemetNosce88

Technology won't save you
I think my water heater is dying. It just doesn't get sclading hot the way it used to. I need $800.
Have you tried changing out the heating elements? You should be able to get replacements at a hardware store. Be a lot less than a new heater.

ben909

If you were a vampire and you ate someones blood who has diabetes would it taste aweet

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
....tendies?
Okay. "Tater Tots" are like little bite-sized hash browns that come in bags in the frozen food section. Often given to children. Got it?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Okay. "Tater Tots" are like little bite-sized hash browns that come in bags in the frozen food section. Often given to children. Got it?

I know what a tater tot is now, I just don't know what a 'tendy' is.

Evidently I have no familiarity whatsoever with American cuisine. x3

Fallowfox

If some 6ft dude (that weighs 200 lbs) fell asleep on his couch and I snuck in and put my head on his lap to cuddle, how freaked out do you think he would be? What would be the estimated distance of his ass leaving the couch? Probability of cop involvement?

So you do this, and it goes okay....but then you look up and it's Joe Exotic! D:

Fallowfox

Slang for "chicken tender"...or "breaded filet" if that helps.

My cultural horizons are expanded. ;3

You would genuinely have been able to convince me that both of these things were pirate phrases.

'Shiver me tendies'

'Tottering taters!'

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
My cultural horizons are expanded. ;3

You would genuinely have been able to convince me that both of these things were pirate phrases.

'Shiver me tendies'

'Tottering taters!'

I don't even eat them or call them that myself, but as a Canadian you get exposed to a lot of American culture in TV, so I got to learn quite a few terms. <grin> "shiver me tendies" sounds like a FROZEN chicken tender, or some kinky sex act. LOL

TemetNosce88

Technology won't save you
I don't even eat them or call them that myself, but as a Canadian you get exposed to a lot of American culture in TV, so I got to learn quite a few terms. <grin> "shiver me tendies" sounds like a FROZEN chicken tender, or some kinky sex act. LOL
"Dude, I told her I wanted to tot her tater, but then she went and shivered my tendie!"
"Nice, bro!"
[High-fives all around]

But I guess anything is a little lewd in that context.

NetanDakabi

people call me queen
for the amount of times thye name Fiona turns up in popular media you'd think you'd probably run into one in real life but i'm pretty sure they don't exist.

ben909

If i was actually my character, would i have to wear a mask around my gills ti be safe from covid?

Queen Brie

Why isn't this called a rain simulator instead of shower? What in the real world is a shower and where did that word come from? rain has been around for a lot longer than shower.