• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shower thoughts

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Well, <any> government "mandate" does end up being at the very least extremely problematic down the road at some point...

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Insurance is interesting. You pay smiling people to protect you in case something happens, and the instant something does happen, they immediately take that money and hire a bunch of lawyers to figure out any possible way to NOT to pay you any of that given money back. Yet they all market themselves around "trust" and "we're here for you".

I think they confused "trust" with "blind trust to the point of cult-like ignorance towards their actions compared to their words"

I find it amazing that there are entire countries were medicine is based on insurance.

Like...imagine if the same was true if your house was on fire and then the fire department turns up and is all like 'we're not going to start putting this out until you pay us or your claim clears the legal department,'

Well, <any> government "mandate" does end up being at the very least extremely problematic down the road at some point...

Problematic man dates is too much like my personal life. :{

Shyy

There are counties where this is almost correct- didn't pay local "taxes" for selected things, "pubic services" will not be rendered, including fire services.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
There are counties where this is almost correct- didn't pay local "taxes" for selected things, "pubic services" will not be rendered, including fire services.

That teeters precariously into madness, since a fire that starts in one home can spread to others.

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
"Disney on ice" isn't meant to be taken literally.

ben909

vaporeon character is busy so coffee mushroom now
is it possible to make frided chicked with cinnamon toast crunch cereal as fhe breading (i have that type in house so its why i am speific)

Shyy

*prefers corn or wheat flake crushed up, egg for "coating" to hold crumbs* could, guess...

Who <actually> came up with the damn "how much wood could a Woodchuck chuck..." B/S? And, why?

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
Why is it

Mouse->Mice

And not
House->Hice?

Shyy

Well, technically- you're not exactly wrong, most instances...
What's up with weather getting stupid lately- makes me wonder if HARP is a real thing...

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Is Caucasian even an accurate word anymore?
I thought it referred to Americans and Canadians, but... definition says Europe?
I'm bad with maps. But I'm pretty sure the USA isn't a part of Europe...
So why do they go by that name to describe someone as 'white'? Is there a better/proper term I'm just not seeing?
I'm trying to go over the races and general appearances for races in my stories but 'white' doesn't sound good imo. Might anyone happen to know a better term? Should I just stick with 'pale'?
My brain hurts and I haven't gotten sleep.
(And please, no politics/wars over this I'm genuinely wanting to understand this) UnU

Last edited:

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Is Caucasian even an accurate word anymore?
I thought it referred to Americans and Canadians, but... definition says Europe?
I'm bad with maps. But I'm pretty sure the USA isn't a part of Europe...
So why do they go by that name to describe someone as 'white'? Is there a better/proper term I'm just not seeing?
I'm trying to go over the races and general appearance but 'white' doesn't sound good imo. Might anyone happen to know a better term? Should I just stick with 'pale'?
My brain hurts and I haven't gotten sleep.
(And please, no politics/wars over this I'm genuinely wanting to understand this) UnU
White is alright in most cases and is common here. Caucasian is a bit inaccurate since it specifies a certain mountain region inside Europe, so is not as applicable.

I would never use pale though, maybe light skinned, but never pale.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
White is alright in most cases and is common here. Caucasian is a bit inaccurate since it specifies a certain mountain region inside Europe, so is not as applicable.

I would never use pale though, maybe light skinned, but never pale.
Sorry. I meant races of my own stories. XD Not IRL classification/descriptions.

ben909

vaporeon character is busy so coffee mushroom now
because that would be apple batteries

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
Hyper endowed male characters:
They have, like anyone else, a finite amount of blood in them. So in order to maintain an erection, the amount of blood needed would cause a massive drop in blood pressure in the head leading to blackouts and brain damage. And when flaccid the excess blood going back into the body would cause massive headaches, myocardial infarctions, and major aneurysms.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hyper endowed male characters:
They have, like anyone else, a finite amount of blood in them. So in order to maintain an erection, the amount of blood needed would cause a massive drop in blood pressure in the head leading to blackouts and brain damage. And when flaccid the excess blood going back into the body would cause massive headaches, myocardial infarctions, and major aneurysms.

Alternate view: As they get aroused, the drop in blood pressure to their head would cause a "head rush" effect, similar to "autoerotic asphyxiation". Therefore, they get hard, get very dizzy and tingly as their blood drains, and they pass out while reflexively and uncontrollably orgasming, upon which the blood instantly returns to normal flow and saves their life.

A vicious cycle...they spend years trying to perfect.