• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Shy boy

Gumboy-iguana

Live in the now, the present moment
Been a scaly for a bit now I've been working a long time Me a pollution control engineer Get my bachelor ° from U.C. Riverside in environmental engineering. Me a bit paranoid, and extremely picky . currently got no friends. Still recovering from amphetamine usage

FunniValentine

Valentine
Howdy there! Welcome welcome, always nice to see a new face. Don't be afraid to dive right in around here, we don't bite!

Hound-of-chulainn

Welcome aboard. Glad you're trying to kick the habit. My first ex was into heroin, so I understand how that stuff can affect people's lives. ^_^" If you need to chat about stuff feel free to reach out.

Gumboy-iguana

Live in the now, the present moment
Welcome aboard. Glad you're trying to kick the habit. My first ex was into heroin, so I understand how that stuff can affect people's lives. ^_^" If you need to chat about stuff feel free to reach out.
Amphetamine class of drugs are legal prescribed by psychiatrists.

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
Welcome home, dear! (I mean welcome, fellow furry! >w<)
Rest free while you stay, we're mostly friendly here!

FlooferWoofer

Depressed. Going back into lurk mode.
Been a scaly for a bit now I've been working a long time Me a pollution control engineer Get my bachelor ° from U.C. Riverside in environmental engineering. Me a bit paranoid, and extremely picky . currently got no friends. Still recovering from amphetamine usage
Wow! Getting clean from something like that is a hard thing to do, no doubt about it! Stay strong, like you have been. Welcome to the forums and I hope you find what you're looking for! ^w^

D

Deleted member 82554

Hey ho what do you know! I'm Mr Fox and you can also find me over at Anthrodex.