• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Siblings in the fandom?

Siblings in the furry fandom?

• Total voters

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I was just wondering how many of you have siblings that are furry :\

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Theoretically, my half-sister could be a furry, but it's unlikely.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Technically my bro is but he just hasn't announced it yet, he had already told me he's browsed through the main site and will probably make an account here :|

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I suspect that my older sister may be a 'closet furry', but that's about it.

Apparently my brother knew I was one before I told him one day, he didn't seem at all surprised, in fact he just shrugged his shoulders and just said k ^^;

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
No, but my younger brother doesn't think any less of me (I think). The only problem is I can't look at m/m art when he's on the Wii behind me without outing myself; there was already a scare with my sexuality and I just came out alive.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
I'm going to sign my five-year-old little brother up on here!

He really needs to see this.

Seriously:

Hell if I know.

I have a couple dozen half-siblings I've never even met.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I'm going to sign my five-year-old little brother up on here!

He really needs to see this.

Seriously:

Hell if I know.

I have a couple dozen half-siblings I've never even met.

Why would you do that? xD
I've talked to him a few times and he knows there are plenty of weirdos and whiners here but he thinks anthros look pretty cool.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
I made some lame thread about it shortly after I joined, so some of you may already know that yes, my younger sister is a furry. I have a hard time approving of it because almost every furry I tried to have a legitimate friendship with have been sick fucks who only wants yiff from you and can't even figure out their own sexuality properly.

She didn't learn about furry fandom from me, BTW. I have no clue where she learned that, probably from devianTART or one of them lame animal adoption site thingies... like those dragons in my signature. D:

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
I made some lame thread about it shortly after I joined, so some of you may already know that yes, my younger sister is a furry. I have a hard time approving of it because almost every furry I tried to have a legitimate friendship with have been sick fucks who only wants yiff from you and can't even figure out their own sexuality properly.

She didn't learn about furry fandom from me, BTW. I have no clue where she learned that, probably from devianTART or one of them lame animal adoption site thingies... like those dragons in my signature. D:

Heh.

Stop making friends with gay foxes then.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Heh.

This xD
I've got a YIM friendlist full of furries that don't rp yiff or anything :\
I seem to know how to pick out the ones that aren't as disturbing as the rest lol

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
It's a trap!
Naw, must of them I knew for quite a while and if they just happen to start that I'll just block them and move on :3

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
Heh.

Actually, the first furry I met was a lesbian fox. And then I had some bad experiences with Pokemons and Cabbits, whatever the fuck those are. And whiney emo wolves who tells me to stop being a whiney emo, rofl.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Actually, the first furry I met was a lesbian fox. And then I had some bad experiences with Pokemons and Cabbits, whatever the fuck those are. And whiney emo wolves who tells me to stop being a whiney emo, rofl.

Sounds like you got all the fun people to chat with :V
Anyhow I dunno if I approve much of my bro in the fandom but I'm not going to stop him or anything, its his decision.

quoting_mungo

My blood siblings aren't furries (the older of my two younger brothers is a complete jerk so I wouldn't want him in the fandom anyway), but my two oldest "American brothers" (the sons of my host family in the US when I was an exchange student there) are.

Nope
I don't keep a real touch with my siblings
I do not know people that I need to deliver feelings and thoughts to.

So I do not know anything about them.

Anybody else is unknown as well.

Potential is zero

Irreverent

My full brother is into animae too, but I doubt he's a furry.

Dass

public class Dass
Hell no.

One of the reasons I come here to distance myself from the prick.

JDFox

Is on fire
Heh.

Hey now, not all of us are gay okay :V Its a bad stereotype within our own fandom I still can't seem to shake.

As for either of my siblings, I have both an older sister and a younger brother. My older sister would most likely have be committed to an institution if she found out. So its safe to say that she would never consider being a furry. As for my little brother, he's a very vocal furry hater. However, he complains about it enough to make me think he may be just putting up a front. And is in fact, a furry himself.

But I don't think I'll be asking him that any time soon. I'll at least wait until he's back from Texas.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Hell no.

One of the reasons I come here to distance myself from the prick.

Lol sounds like you two get along quite well it seems ^^

Fuyuko

My younger sister is kind of a furry, she refers to herself as a Kitten at times and wears a choker with a bell. But I think we are influencing my 2 year old niece, she runs around the house meowing and acting like a Kitty, it's too cute =^_^=.

8-bit

My younger sister is kind of a furry, she refers to herself as a Kitten at times and wears a choker with a bell. But I think we are influencing my 2 year old niece, she runs around the house meowing and acting like a Kitty, it's too cute =^_^=.

Bell chokers are hawt