• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Silly turnoffs

Corto

I don't like chicks with curly hair, or with too much makeout. And I don't dislike blondes per se, but I do prefer all other hair colors.

guys with short hair and smokers

Hah good thing I'm not gay or interested in you. Add "glasses" and "being terrible" and you got me.

Atona

Muscles. Muscles are disgusting. I had a nightmare once that this ripped dude was chasing me and his pecs exploded, revealing tiny flesh-eating aliens that jumped from his body onto my arms, flailing wildly. As I was trying to knock them off of me, I turned around to see him ragdolling about, veins and large defined muscles popping like bubbles, unleashing more of those horrible little creatures.

Also, guys that manscape. I don't make fun of them or accuse them of being feminine/gay, I just don't like it. Shaving and trimming body hair? If I wanted completely smooth skin all around, I'd just be a pedophile. Also, I like to keep up with their toenails/feet/hands/fingernails. I don't like it when the guy insists to do that for himself.

Those are probably my silliest.

Corto

Man being hairy is part of being male. I've never shaved or cut any hair besides the one in my head.

On the other hand, hairy ladies are a turnoff.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Skinny Jeans on men.

Cholas.

Upbeat, and giggly.

No thank you.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
girls who you look at and say "how did SHE get in this class?!?"
guys who take off their shirt before they get in the lockers. i mean, NOBODY'S LOOKING AT YOU!!! and he's usually not hot. i don't mind if he is hot and lifts his shirt a bit above his stomach so his boxers in front are showing ;)

Muscles. Muscles are disgusting.

Shaving and trimming body hair? If I wanted completely smooth skin all around, I'd just be a pedophile.

So your ideal man is some sort of gangly ape man, or like, a shaggy hambeast? Either one of these sounds shockingly unappealing.

In keeping with the topic, it's a huge turnoff when someone's tastes in music aren't the same or at least very similar to mine.

Also I'm going to say tans again because I really hate them :[ .

Lapdog

Not the kind that sits on laps
Silly ones eh?

Seeing your mom in a Playboy Magazine. (No personal experience)
Unless she's hot.

Atona

So your ideal man is some sort of gangly ape man, or like, a shaggy hambeast? Either one of these sounds shockingly unappealing.

lmao, "ape man" is close enough. I describe them as "Bear-like guys," men that aren't fat, per se... But are tall and have a belly that can contain whatever I put in front of them. It nets in with one of the biggest turn-offs that I don't find silly, men who eat daintily and very little. It goes with being from the south, where food is a common way to court a man. And if you reject or only eat a little off your first plate, it's pretty upsetting.

I don't mind muscles gained from work or keeping themselves in shape, but definition really creeps me out now, especially in the pecs. "Glamor muscles," as Dennis from Always Sunny calls them.

BODY HAIR IS JUST MANLY AS FUCK
Who wouldn't want to stick their face into a belly full of soft manfuzz? Bushy beards and hairy arms and legs! Deliciously wonderful!