• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Silver Lining to this Read-Only Mode?

Holtzmann

Juular.
So glad I front-loaded most of my commission advertisements this month. This downtime really is a pain.

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
I likely would have waited a good while longer before joining the forums if this past week or so hadn't hit the way it has. So, yay! New forum to play with! I think I might have made a friend already, but time will tell. =)

D

Deleted member 82554

There might be a few silver linings here, it might mean that some will finally see the sun. There is even a chance some might get a social life outside of the fandom. *gasps*

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
I am so glad I was able to escape with my RPG.

Comrade Hakim would beatings me again if I had forgot it.

ALL GLORY TO KATSBOLLAH!

Holtzmann

Juular.
There might be a few silver linings here, it might mean that some will finally see the sun. There is even a chance some might get a social life outside of the fandom. *gasps*
Considering we're talking on a forum hosted in the same domain as FA... that seems unlikely.

Holtzmann

Juular.
Yeah but both FA and FAF are on different servers so...
Sure, but you were talking about people going out and seeing that big ball of burning in the sky, or maybe even interacting with creatures of a more human disposition. This forum being around doesn't help with that. And neither do the multiple other furry art websites out there.

And, well... even if those didn't exist, there's always tumblr to keep you more cooped up in your house than your average Japanese hikikomori.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
Silver lining to this: I got my whole house clean instead of just doing enough to make it tolerable again. I logged more Skyrim hours, I wrote a bunch in one of my stories, I went for a 3 hour drive yesterday...

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
An artist i follow posted a 48 hour YCH before FA went down, then reposted it before it went to read only again.