• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Simple Ref Sheet ($30-$35 Max.)

Sylvey

I am looking for just a super simple feral ref sheet. All I need is a one sided view, flat colored image with labeled color boxes (with location and hex colors, if possible) somewhere near it to be able to choose from. I only have one image to work from.
2Y4JN.png

The character is named Caligula and he is a maneless lion on the small side. Fur color is Ochre (#CC7722) and eye color is Viridian (#40826D). I am uncertain of the hex code used for the underbelly, toes, chin, around the eyes, and tail tip as this had been left to the artist's discretion so I'm fine someone trying to color match.

So yeah, I'm not looking for anything really fancy, just something simple and easy to pass out that other artists will have an easy time of color picking from.

Last edited:

5thSun

Hey! I can make you the kind of ref sheet that you'd like, for 35$
In the end it can look something like this:
1571434439.5thsun_yoshi.jpg

I'm easy to contact on FA and my commissions queue is pretty free right now. You can PM me here, on my FA Userpage of 5thSun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or directly on my discord at 5Suns#4766

PinkWisp

Altairsky

I can help you!
For 35$ I can do a fullbody side view, a headshot, and a color chart.
Feel free to send me a pm if interested!
Here is an example of a previous 35$ reference sheet:
aliah_for_daaedric_by_altairsky_dbsr7u3-fullview.jpg

Here are more reference sheet examples:
minchio_the_cat_reference_sheet_by_altairsky_dbok386-pre.jpg

anthro_altair_terazed_reference_sheet_by_altairsky_d4kyhki-fullview.jpg

trun_reference_sheet_by_altairsky_dd217oz-fullview.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! If you're still looking, I'd love to help you out. My usual ref sheets are a bit above your budget but since you're looking for something super-simple, I can offer a single character flatcoloured fullbody for 10$. It will have a transparent background, and I can of course add a colour palette next to it. Here's what the result would look like: www.furaffinity.net: Cirino Pinup (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Alessandro Pinup (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Ninjalix (Commission) by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can PM me here on the forums, note me on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email me at alkalinesparks [AT] hotmail [DOT] it!