• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

simple ref sheet (budget: $50)

versailles100

i need someone with a cute/sexy or anime-like style and who is experienced in drawing cute female anthros.
2 views at the least, and one with clothes (a maid outfit)
if you know any artists please contact me. thanks!

Darklunac

Hies! I'd like to help you with your project! :3
My ref sheets start at 40$ (front and back view)
_c__susumu_by_darklunac-da0savr.jpg
my_fursona_by_darklunac-da3vcqc.jpg

solaris91

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
I don't have a sample of a ref sheet, but I have experience in doing character designs and turnarounds.
I could do a simple ref sheet for $50. This would include a basic front and back view of your character and another front view (same pose) with the maid outfit.
You can look at my commission sheet below for examples of my other work.
Thanks for the consideration! I hope you find the perfect artist for your request! <3
commission_sheet_by_prismakitty-da3rnzd.png

sushy

Gundam Meister
For $50 USD I can make you a cell-shaded reference sheet with two full-body views. Here are some examples of those:

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

Glor666

Cutie patootie Artist
Hi dear!
Cute animeish style is what I do!
19681420@400-1460669785.jpg
19651880@400-1460406764.jpg
19592382@400-1459884062.jpg

For ref sheet with front/back view and head details with flat colors (like 2 picture) I'd charge around $45 depending on the complexity of the character :)
You can catch me here or on FA

angelicgemini

artist for hire
I can do this. $50 is my price for a front back sheet. These are some character sheet samples I've done. I've also got practice drawing lolita fashion if that helps.
And to be on the safe side I pm'd you.
1464227873.angelicgemini_mango.jpg

1440367038.angelicgemini_angelicgemini-34660.cover.jpg

I plan on redoing the face on Katya's but it's a good body example.
1452189739.angelicgemini_telly.jpg

1449004973.angelicgemini_tumblr_nkjix6hsqe1uofgp3o1_1280.jpg

1444174933.angelicgemini_katya_pumpkin.jpg

Eggy

Hi! I am a professional character designer and animator looking to take some commissions for summer 2016. I am new to fur affinity, but can provide references of my character reference templates and examples of my other work. My reference sheet commissions run $50 flat. I am very versatile style wise, so if there are examples of a style you like, i can do my best to accommodate.

Here is a link to my page, if you are interested in learning more or commissioning me!
Userpage of egglantis -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

NeAA

I'm really late but if you're still looking I'm offering chibi refs for $30 front and back!

Attachments

• pi wolfie ref.png
    pi wolfie ref.png
    798.4 KB · Views: 113

Damonprince

Hey there! Looks like I'm a bit late to the party, but it looks like you haven't chosen anyone anyways.
lYV5Ofc.jpg

Here's an example of my Ref sheets, which I usually charge around the 40-50 USD range!
I have a few of my other works HERE if you are interested!

I would really love to hear back from you. Just mention me in this post or EMAIL me at Soldwisch.Sarah@gmail.com

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Hey! Your commission sounds super cute.

You can check out more of my work and my styles HERE. Also, clicking on the examples below will take you to the full-sized image.

Contact me on:
FURAFFINITY | WEASYL | TUMBLR

Ven

Hi there!
I haven't got any reference sheet examples to show currently but here are examples of my art.
1464570439.glameow_sketch_wip.png
1464265529.glameow_mion_bday.png
1461687342.glameow_new_canvas.png

The last example is a chibi!

If you're interested, please hit me up over on Furaffinity (Glameow), Twitter (@blackiesart) or here!

My prices depend on complexiablity and I can give a direct quote if you're interested!
Here are my brief price guidelines though !
1463635409.glameow_fluff_by_pragued_da2sa6a2_by_lumioces-da2sbsu.png

Thank you, have a nice day!

stargazingdreamer

If you are still needing a reference sheet, I am more than happy to provide! Exaples of my work can be found -> stargazingdreamer's submissions — Weasyl

Total cost will be determined by level of detail but it would be somewhere around 45$

If you are interested please feel free to message me via the forums

Examples of reference sheets i have done

tumblr_o0r0lp4Asb1v4rmqxo1_500_zps6abcfe8t.png

Sample%20copy_zpsbjihtjlf.png