• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Simple Reference sheets, Long-term project (Closed)

Kitorou47

Greetings. I'm looking for an artist willing to take on a bit of a long-term project, since I won't be able to afford everything up front. I would prefer to keep each of the sheets under $100 USD, and I will be paying via paypal.

The project itself is to get reference sheets for the main characters of a story project I am planning on beginning soon. I will need 11 sheets in total for the Kyuubi, his mate, and his nine 'tails'(children). Due to this, I would prefer to pay for each sheet as they are begun, and I have no need for great speed regarding them. Getting one done every couple of months is more than satisfactory.

I don't need a whole lot included in each reference sheet, but I am hoping for a decent quality and a fitting art style.

Please note me with any offers and information: Userpage of Kitorou47 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Mov.exe

Hu-mungus
hello
im unsure if you've already found an artist but,
i would love if you could commission me!
here are my price sheets:
www.deviantart.com: Commission Sheet 2018 (OPEN)
www.deviantart.com: Extra Commissions 2018 (OPEN)

and here are my work examples (im unsure if youre looking for detailed or just regular):
goretober_d25__animatronics_by_bearonia_dcqjc8r-250t.jpg
emiko_anthro_kawaii_by_bearonia_daaiyahsims_1_by_bearonia-dcqy3cj.png
spuce_fanart_soft_shrimp_serve_by_bearonia_daaiyah_by_bearonia-dcm5d9o.png
_c__deer_shot_by_bearonia-dclupij.png
gt_day_22_pumpkin_frappe_by_bearonia_daaiyahsims_by_bearonia-dcq4muc.png
trick_or_treat_peeny_wolf_edited_babies_by_bearoni_by_bearonia-dcpomcn.png
_f__baa_baa_cutie_by_bearonia-dclwer5.png
s_t_h_u_by_bearonia_daaiyahsims_1__by_bearonia-dclsnvt.png
succubus_girl_friend_bear_by_bearonia_daaiyahsims__by_bearonia-dcph9g6.png

_adopt__megaphone_sergal_hybrid__auction_closed__by_bearonia-dcoudpo.png
_fursona__meowz_by_bearonia-dchdy5n.png
1543134190.bearonia_promotion_2_sketches_request_by_bearonia_daaiyahsims_all.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
CHARACTER REFERENCE 60€

Front+Back+1 Outfit
or
Front+2 Outfit

Closeup details +5€ per detail

29724437@400-1544959958.jpg
29691003@400-1544954408.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( values negociable )
KK3XgXE.png

pupsicle-c

berries & cream
Greetings. I'm looking for an artist willing to take on a bit of a long-term project, since I won't be able to afford everything up front. I would prefer to keep each of the sheets under $100 USD, and I will be paying via paypal.

The project itself is to get reference sheets for the main characters of a story project I am planning on beginning soon. I will need 11 sheets in total for the Kyuubi, his mate, and his nine 'tails'(children). Due to this, I would prefer to pay for each sheet as they are begun, and I have no need for great speed regarding them. Getting one done every couple of months is more than satisfactory.

I don't need a whole lot included in each reference sheet, but I am hoping for a decent quality and a fitting art style.

Please note me with any offers and information: Userpage of Kitorou47 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Note sent!

SlimeTV

Bwark
I'll send you a PM