• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sims 4 Furry mod by Tim Weeks

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
[edited on June 3rd]
Download the new release on his comic page:
http://www.savestatecomic.com/dlc/

Haven't played a Sims game in ages, but I found this and thought it looked very promising for a mod. It's pretty toony-oriented, kinda like how I perceive the game aesthetics in general:

And he plans to add scalies. I wonder how much liberty he'll be able to give with the customization options so I might end up wanting to play this as a certain blue frog..

Last edited:
N

Nyro46

OH SHIT WHEN THIS MOD COMES OUT I'M DEFINITELY DOWNLOADING
I've been hoping for a proper furry mod for the Sims for a long time and this is PERFECT! It's cute and actually looks good, not like some of those uncanny mods where they basically look like humans with fur or something lol.

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
In previous videos he shows different tail and ear options, and it's possible to mix n' match them. You can also use plantigrades legs, which work best if you're wearing pants.
I see a fantastic opportunity to change "woohoo" to "yiff"

Bink

FLOOFY!
I dont have sims 4, but I'll reconsider getting it when this is live x3

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

Saw part one awhile back but forgot about it. I am glad to see it is coming along =D

MTS has a few furry-like-mods plus a few EPs included a few mascot costumes which is nice. I will bookmark this channel to wait for more news.

:)

Last edited:

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
Update: Sims 4 Furry Mod v1.0 released!

There's still a few bugs and he's yet to upload a video on how to create custom fur patterns. Otherwise, I personally can't wait for the scalies~
You may download the mod on his Savestate Comic page:

N

Nyro46

Update: Sims 4 Furry Mod v1.0 released!

There's still a few bugs and he's yet to upload a video on how to create custom fur patterns. Otherwise, I personally can't wait for the scalies~
You may download the mod on his Savestate Comic page:

Awesome!! Guess who's gonna be playing the Sims 4 again sometime this week :p
Now I can't wait for the tutorial on custom fur patterns, because then I will be able to make my characters!

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:cool:

Downloaded this mod recently but haven't tried it out yet.

I heard lizards are being worked on, I hope "avian" is after ^v^

But overall, from the video, looks high quality which is nice. Soon my dream of revamping all resident sims in one world to be all fluff-butts will become a reality!! This is the just the beginning OvO'

<3

:cool:

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
I used to have the Sims 4, but my laptop broke, so I would have to buy a whole new copy of the Sims, not forget a new laptop

N

Nyro46

I used to have the Sims 4, but my laptop broke, so I would have to buy a whole new copy of the Sims, not forget a new laptop
I don't think you'd have to buy the game again. If you logged into Origin, you'd just have to redownload it.

P

puddinsticks

Ooh! Exciting stuff. I have a few very limited furry mods on TS4, thanks for sharing this.

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants

Dreadwolf222

(New and am not sure if I can talk about this here but)

Is there a way to get this mod to work with WhickedWhims?

All except the shins work with this mod.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
OwO time to install the Sims again!

F

FrostHeart

[edited on October 1st]
Download the initial release on his comic page:

Haven't played a Sims game in ages, but I found this and thought it looked very promising for a mod. It's pretty toony-oriented, kinda like how I perceive the game aesthetics in general:

And he plans to add scalies. I wonder how much liberty he'll be able to give with the customization options so I might end up wanting to play this as a certain blue frog..
Wish mods could be ported to xbox one...