• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: SINDAY SINDAY SINDAY (NSFW Giveaway thread)||all genders open|| Seriously tread with caution|| RESSURECTION!

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
Heeeeeyoooo!

It's The one and Only Tentacle Mom, comin at you from a brand spanking new computer!
Getting used to the new screen ratio from tablet to big ass monitor has been a suffering, and I'm goddamn tired of drawing basic ass studies. After my old baby got fried. (Rest in Peace my little hp all in one) all of my fucking smut from the past year got annihilated.

My files look so vanilla I could bake a fucking cake with them, flavor lattes with them, fuck it's bad.

I
Need
Some
Mother lovin'

Ś̴̛̭͍̻̹͙̪̺̎̔İ̵̛̜̽͌̄̑͝N̶̩͚̼̪͓͓͉̹̉͋̿

So drop your ref and your drawers, because I'mma get weird! (full disclosure, it's probably gonna be tentacle smut)

as Ever, if you have received free art from me before, others in the thread will get preferential spot in the line up. I will do my best to accommodate kinks I do not know of, I'm willing to branch out, but as ever, I will not be drawing minors, anyone who looks like a minor, or anything pedo looking, or Rapey looking. This is a consentacle household.

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
woo, you seem full of attitude and energy, I'm interested, count me in~ >w>
can you draw my twink, girly, shy-ish guy being held in the air by tentacles? in mouth, in butt, around peepee, stuff, and if you could include oviposition in it that'd be a huge plus! owo
lS1opgg2.jpg 1578939440.quetzalcoatlkin_tapir.png 1580923982.teacozy1_clippet_drinking_tea.png
5-E0-DF8-BC-7-E33-4589-A891-8246-A0-C86606.png<--this is the only naked pic I've got, the body marking is the same but disregard everything else
also red-haired is the latest design :v
thanks for the opportunity :D

ditta_ragdoll

woo, you seem full of attitude and energy, I'm interested, count me in~ >w>
can you draw my twink, girly, shy-ish guy being held in the air by tentacles? in mouth, in butt, around peepee, stuff, and if you could include oviposition in it that'd be a huge plus! owo
View attachment 90375 View attachment 90376 View attachment 90377
View attachment 90378<--this is the only naked pic I've got, the body marking is the same but disregard everything else
also red-haired is the latest design :v
thanks for the opportunity :D
Shit homie, I forgot to have you pick a tentacle color. Preferance?

Katazrophic

*Insert funny custom title here*
Ooo, I'd be interested!
Second image for NSFW body; made by cac-tie on Twitter!
If you'd like, could you do my wolf girl Hazel seeming extra cocky about taking some tentacles (say, dark red tentacles?) and being held by them?? They could be in her mouth, her ass, and pussy with some wrapped around her arms and legs as well. Thanks for your consideration!!

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*

ditta_ragdoll

Hey, you still have slots open??

www.furaffinity.net: Meet Avery! by akindofsquid

Tentacles everywhere sounds like a lot of fun, suspended definitely. He'd love to feel completely helpless, wrapped up tight and filled. Red tentacles if you need a color.

Thank you for waiting so patiently! ! A girl has to sleep sometime~

www.furaffinity.net: Avertacles by ditta_ragdoll Feel free to repost if you'd like, Just give credit please~ and if ever down the line, you'd like a full edition done, you know where to find me!

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
I would love it so much if you'd make a tentacle pic with this fellow, but any fetish is okay since he's very uh... Kinky. Lol

Anyway thanks bunches for your consideration!

Untitled57_20200119002829.png

And um... Orange tentacles!

ditta_ragdoll

Surprise Sinners!

I am once again asking for your orifices'!

For science.

My sibling was kind enough to get me a new tablet, and by god I need some extra practice. Two screens, two different ratios. I need a lot of practice. So, as before, my friends.... Drop your refs and your panties!

Please also make sure you specify a tentacle color preference! As ever, per thread start rules, first and foremost, minors need not apply, any that look minor will also be passed. This is a consentacle house hold as well!

I probably won't make anything a "finished" piece, as this is just requests for be to work out weight and balance on the tablet, unless you specifically message me to make it a whole ass commission~ <3 As ever, once more, any who have not gotten art from me before will be given preference on my list of stuff to do.

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
oooh, I'll drop my sona ^^ https://toyhou.se/3764719.hope
any genitals for them, just no breasts please! honestly go wild with them, I'm into all sorts of weird stuff haha. yellow is their usual accent colour so yellow tentacles would fit great :p you can also take a look at Cherry, Milky, or Rosie under my characters on Toyhouse if you want something different. I'd be up to draw something in return too if you pick me, I definitely need to practice more nsfw art >:3

FayeBunny

Ah, well, if either of these two catch your interest then I'd certainly appreciate it. <3

https://toyhou.se/7980114.faye
^If you do this one, maybe a color that contrasts her colors? Something vibrant, for example. Sorry, I can't think of anything specific. She'd also probably be quite nervous and timid.

https://toyhou.se/9245031.tbn
^If you do this one, I think the same sort of turquoise she's got would look nice. : )

Of course, I completely understand if you don't do either of them, and I hope you get the practice you need regardless!