• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
Single? Yep.
Looking? Yes!
Name: Akuro Zinnui (You'll learn my IRL name with time, hun)
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: INTP-J. I'm not really the most sociable person, but I'm learning ^w^
Interests: Music, Hypnosis, Anime, Psychological Warfare, Philosophy, and MANY others
More info: Hm....I'm not really sure what to put here. All I can say is if you want to know more about me, then don't be afraid to come chat.

Snowfire

Single: Yes
Looking: Not actively but if someone comes along then sure
Name: Snowfire, can't have my real name yet
Orientation: Demisexual Panromantic although I usually just say Asexual
Personality: ESTP-A
Interests: Reading, Sewing, Beading, Gaming, and Fursuiting. I live out in the country so I do outdoorsy things too although I am definitely not in shape to do as much as I used to.

More info: I'm a mid-20's adult who isn't overly interested in sex, but cuddles are the absolute best. I have exclusive only dated guys but I have no aversion to girls or any other genders out there. I am a very open person and don't have preferences ... except blue eyes haha.

DM me if you want, I guess

Akartoshi

you have been booped by the web potater foxxo
No offense, but I'm lost past that phase of maturity. The type of relationship I hope to find someday will be something far more meaningful than a quick shag.
That was an obvious joke lol...

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic

Akartoshi

Sarcasm is not conveyed well in text. What was obvious to you was not obvious to ne.
Right, but for the future, all posts here are normally just for fun. Nobody is actually going to have sex with anyone because of one post lol

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Right, but for the future, all posts here are normally just for fun. Nobody is actually going to have sex with anyone lol.
If only that were true...!

Yakamaru

The Worm Whisperer. HAIL SHAI-HULUD!
Right, but for the future, all posts here are normally just for fun. Nobody is actually going to have sex with anyone lol.
Eh. I'm at least serious about mine, though I could've added on some more sarcasm and jokes about myself.

But Long Live Laziness!

I am serious in kinda being on the lookout for a girl.

Akartoshi

If only that were true...!
Why do you want that to be true...?

Eh. I'm at least serious about mine, though I could've added on some more sarcasm and jokes about myself.

But Long Live Laziness!

I am serious in kinda being on the lookout for a girl.
Yeah, I know, and I'm sure many others are, but what I meant was that Pipistrele was joking when he said "Let's screw each other"

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Why do you want that to be true...?
I don't. I was being sarcastic.

See? Sarcasm in text is very easy to misinterpret as someone being serious.

Leaftail

^-^

Name: Ian
Orientation: Cute-o-sexual (er, gay)
Personality: Introvert. I have a bit of a flamboyant personality, but you wouldn't know it if you looked at me. Super affectionate!
Interests: POKEMON! Video games, science, history
More info: Not that into sex. More interested in romantic love over physical love, y'know? I want my partner to be my best friend before my boyfriend.

tamara590

curious wolf
Name: Tamara
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: introvert, im kinda shy, friendly, open-minded, nature-lover, loves music, a bit insecure
Interests: anime, manga, drawing, music, making new friends, gaming, reading
More info: im looking for a real relationship, not sexual flings, im also overweight and would appreciate a partner who loves me for who i am, its hard to find these days, i say that so no one would be dissapointed and expect things. i dont care about looks, even tho i have a weakness for short hair on women and weird hair colours^^ i am open-minded and dont judge, and expect my partner to do the same. thats all i expect from my {hopefully} future mate

Throwaway

Ayyy.

I'm @Throwaway.

I'm single, 24.

I'm shy I guess. Yeah. I saw this post and it seems cool.

You'd be my first relationship.

I've never had a SO, I don't know what's important information.

Last edited:

marshmellow9987

Just some loser
single: yeah
looking: yes
Name: the name is Marshal, nice to meet ya!
Orientation: Hell if i know. Straight, but if a guy is nice enough to me I'd probably melt, bi? idk
Personality: Just a standard ESFP. Though I have an affinity for making public situations awkward, I usually just make a spectacle of myself then sink into the background. I like making people happy, and any sort of kindness thrown at me usually goes a long way.
Interests: I like making music, playing videogames, eating fine fast-food cuisine, and deep conversation. I'm also very "touchy feely", at least I've been told
More info: Clingy, I, am, very, clingy.

S

skroge

Name: Ronnie Alvarez (skroge)
Sexuality: straight but I'm into femboys though and tomboys
Race: Hispanic native mexican Spaniard mix
Interests: movies, comics, anime, art, gaming, writing, human interspecies romance, bleach anime, military
Favorite games: gears of war, doom, Wolfenstein, rts games, frostpunk, halo, far cry, fallout, elder scrolls, f.e.a.r.
Fursona: skroge(female) Alfred Mendez (male)
About me:
I can be easily offended if people talk trash about people's beliefs, sexuality, groups, raceI or fandoms i get along well with bronies and furries or any fandoms. I do draw on pencil and paper like a old school artist I do practice art from other furry artists so that I could learn and understand how to make art I read how to draw art books.

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Flufflebutt

Yes, I am single. The universe can only handle one of me.

Name: Jóhanna or Princess Flufflebutt. I don´t mind either
Orientation: Lesbean
Personality: Kinda silent until I get drunk/you know me, kinda brash at times. Introverted as heck.
Interests: Drawing, videos game, guitarplayin', reading, sometimes I watch things but that happens rarely unless I have company.
More info: girls are cute omg

BabiNani

Visual Novel Connoisseur
Name: Nina or Nani

Orientation: Straight

Personality: I am unique, to say the least. I have unconventional spiritual beliefs. I love to laugh and make other people laugh. I am very affectionate and enjoy complimenting my friends and loved ones, raising their energy.

Interests: Gardening, Farming in general, self-sustainability. drawing, visual novels, collecting coins, food, animals, Michael Newton, Dr. John Lerma.

More info: I was born with a sleep disorder. My body's inner clock works on a 26-hour days instead of 24 which meanings my sleep schedule is constantly moving forward. there are times when I am up at 10pm and going to sleep at noon. I understand this is a burden, but I am sure there's a nice sweet young man out there who wouldn't mind.