• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Single straight furries

Tabasco

... Furries form strong emotional bonds? Most of the furry friends I've had treat me like shit compared to my non-furry friends.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Being gay for anthro and straight in real life is just being in denial.
Probably. But I'm the opposite (bi for anthros, gay in "real life")--what does that mean? XD

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
I will agree, yes I read the entire post and found it admirable that DracoJJ put the thought and time to explain vaguely the meaning. Anyway I am straight and single, but only single because I don't really like the "long distance" relationship, and have promised to myself that if I do get a significant other he will be able to give me hugs. Another reason is that even though I am a bit odd and wear a buffalo hat to school and am a bit stand-off-ish only one guy asked me out and he didnt even want to hold hands, that was three years ago and I have had hints but none of those chicken s**ts have the guts to ask me to be their girlfriend. Hopefully next year during collage someone will have some balls to talk to the tall relatively lean nordic woman. And I must say that yeah I do have some standards, I just allow them to be pushed a little but my biggest thing is that HE HAS GOT TO ASK ME! I am not going to ask any guys out.
There you go boys a good hint for you to use before a school dance, you ask her she will more than likely give hints but even more likely she wont ask. And DON'T lose heart, me as a girl find it great fun to play hard to get ^^. So please don't go lock yourself in you room and start cutting or trying to commit suicide, that is stupid and to some level childish, death is an adventure to take when you are 90 or older and can't walk.
Hahaha I had to get that out. Sorry if I sounded cruel, I didn't mean it to sound as such. Good Day everyone :)

The reason you want to date "in-fandom" isn't because you feel a special connection to the people here. It's not because you're attracted to their fursonas, or that they reveal more about themselves by being furries (what).
It's because you're too ugly and lacking confidence to go out, or even go through the hassle of having a social life. We might quite probably be the only person you know.

Get over it, and please, try to step away from the computer a bit more often. It increases your chances of meeting actual people.

DracoJJ

The reason you want to date "in-fandom" isn't because you feel a special connection to the people here. It's not because you're attracted to their fursonas, or that they reveal more about themselves by being furries (what).
It's because you're too ugly and lacking confidence to go out, or even go through the hassle of having a social life. We might quite probably be the only person you know.

Get over it, and please, try to step away from the computer a bit more often. It increases your chances of meeting actual people.

This isn't exactly about me, its a general opinion that I have noticed within the fandom, I myself go out regularly, live a normal life, as much as I can, yes I am on the computer a lot, but I work with computers for a living, so it kinda comes with the territory, regardless, I do ask girls out, I do have a social life, this isn't all about me, this is about those few that don't, and have a hard time getting out of something they are comfortable in, is it so wrong to think of other people instead of yourself?

This isn't exactly about me, its a general opinion that I have noticed within the fandom, I myself go out regularly, live a normal life, as much as I can, yes I am on the computer a lot, but I work with computers for a living, so it kinda comes with the territory, regardless, I do ask girls out, I do have a social life, this isn't all about me, this is about those few that don't, and have a hard time getting out of something they are comfortable in, is it so wrong to think of other people instead of yourself?
That wasn't about you personally. I guess you can consider it another of those misleading second person attacks :V

lolled a bit
i see this too often

DracoJJ

Meh, doesnt matter to me, I know I'm bad at grammar, I don't hide it, crap happens, and I wasted your time, see there I used the right wasted, but did I really waste your time, or did you only waste your own time?

T

Tycho

Meh, doesnt matter to me, I know I'm bad at grammar, I don't hide it, crap happens, and I wasted your time, see there I used the right wasted, but did I really waste your time, or did you only waste your own time?

Both. And it's not a total waste, I got you to say "waste" instead of "waist".

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Most furries spend their time masturbating to dog penises fucking human vaginas to care enough to find a person to go out with. :V

NA3LKER

ive never been in a relationship in my whole life, ive never kissed a girl, and im 17. and i dont think that has anything to do with me being a furry, i think its to do with the fact that im a social reject
ive never met any other furries but i feel i would have a better connection and feel closer to a furry, cos they would understand me better

Last edited:

Whosat

The OP was seven paragraphs. What the hell kind of place is this if you're supposed to read you can't read too much or your eyes will fall out? You bring up a good point I've noticed, where people might be gay in the fandom but straight IRL. I was looking at that furry survey and the part where it shows sexual orientation within the fandom versus in real life and it's not very intuitive, but I think you've got the right idea.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
21ngkg6.jpg

Thread placement is WIN.