• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SIP: For a Fun Time, Grab Yourself a Tent Here in Seattle!

Ricky

NOTE: I'm going to update this. I wanted to get a really rough draft in order though, and be able to use the functionality here. I'm sure there will be a lot more added too, since I can already remember a ton of shit I left out. For example, the 6-car take-down right down on the street from TC6, the main actor from Attack of the Show, the filming of which was responsible for a large portion of the weird shit. And other stuff too. :3

Also: Saving the nurse's child and accidentally outing him, too. Also, wtf happened the whole time after leaving Virginia Mason and getting lost #1, Gay Town and pacifier blvd., Harborview incl. faggot hater, leaving Virginia Mason and getting lost #2 (incl. the crackhead lady at Capital Hill). Infant rapist. Etc. Add Target and surrounding area w/ Bobcat Golthwait routine.

EDIT: This work was written to conform to forum and main site FA policy regarding the law. If an event could be considered illegal this disclaimer states it did not occur. Otherwise, this.. and all my other stories (one other so far) are all 100% true and unexaggerated.

Yours truly, Filthy F. Rabbit aka Bunbun, got a delivery here from Germany with a product known as 1,4-BD. This is a legal chemical that metabolizes into a very illegal drug called GHB and along with this, social media and a relevant sexual remark I made, managed to piss off one of the biggest cities in the USA. It all started when the Bunbun had a bit too much 1,4-BD on one... or maybe three occasions, and people called 911 after I went into seizures. I also managed to make Target and Safeway clear the shelves of Benzedrex and received an ominous note at the library with a receipt when I returned to my workstation. So, I guess the ultimate joke was on me.

I was sitting in the basement of Connections, part of DESC when I overheard a conversation about transgenders in the room next door. One beaver who likes to hiss and snort a lot mentioned how they have the highest rate of HIV, and was talking negatively about them in general. Leaning on the wall inside the room, I interjected "Hey, I've slept with a transgender person and I seem to be just fine."

This pissed the beaver off for reasons that should be obvious. He hissed, snorted and whined around the neighborhood spreading all kinds of bullshit rumors that coincided with posts on Facebook and the whole thing went viral. There was also an episode of Attack of the Show being recorded that followed me to the Social Security Office as well as Tent City 6 (TC6). The entire city had Bunbun under surveillance with some of the more popular retail stores, the city library, the police, two hospitals and the fire department. No, I am not exaggerating anything. This tends to make one feel paranoid as shit and then to the point of psychotic over time.

I had to move out of Queen Anne Shelter at this point. The first time I went back to the main shelter and was told I could stay there the next day, but that next day they (unsurprisingly) denied they ever said it. I spent the night at TC6 which unlike most other Tent Cities in Seattle there weren't any rules. It was not officially sponsored by the city, but rather "a protest" on the public area on top of the Seattle Administration building. There were many homophobic people there and it was mostly males, so it felt very threatening but also fun at the same time.

See, the thing about homophobia or any abnormal fear, there is some acute emotional charge that is driving it. One thing that can cause it is being adversed to homosexuals and also being significantly homosexual at the same time, something your humble narrator is very familiar with, having dealt with it himself after I was raised by a homophobic father.*

There were a lot of interesting folks at TC6 and at first, the vast majority didn't like him. That wasn't very surprising many of them like above, and the fact that I "OD'ed" the first night I was there and went into convulsions.*** After a while of meeting people though, I is getting along with mostly everyone there. They tried to put a belligerently drunk guy who served on Death Row twice next to him, probably to start a fight and get rid of each of them, but everyone there was shocked when they got along great. I also managed to out a few people, and convinced one cis-acting guy from TN to move next to him to go to sleep. His friends convinced him not to, but once I jumped when bunny hugged him, I was doomed to be a subby little bitch from that point on, anyway.

Gee, this would be a GREAT solution to the population problem. I mean, come on - the biggest explosion of growth comes from the lower economic demographics and in this bunny's experience, it seems like most of the homeless people are males. That could very well be a matter of custody generally granted to the mother along with mandatory financial support from the father. It doesn't really matter though, just don't let them adopt and law of averages will hold and just give more same-sex couples.

Anyway, the day after that was very frustrating. Either actors or medical personnel, probably the latter since they were talking about medicine. Of course, everybody denied THAT too, and I felt frustrated at everyone following him around to say niggerfaggot so when I saw the person in charge at Connections do it with another client I had to threaten a formal harassment suit.

The bunny didn't care, and liked the publicity. The incessant repetitive comments he'd always hear people say when I was around got really annoying though, up to the point where I couldn't even concentrate to update his resume. Even worse, the city was using a technology called "targeted ultrasonic sound" as a type of fear conditioning to fuck with his head, both downtown and whenever I was in the library. It is used on mostly laboratory animals. This one makes you hear ominous words and phrases, and it was even using hate speech for auditory conditioning.

Since this could easily be considered medical assault, I went to the courthouse to file a complaint and then to the Sheriff's Office per their order to have it removed. After waiting about an hour and a half for the people there to finally "get someone" to help him, the person convinced him to take the same meds given by the Sherriff's Department, with a very vague insert on what they did and what the potential side-effects were.

Bunbun knew about gossip of a similar nature, where people were taking such medication as a way to divert the legal process. It seemed to turn them into brainless retards, and this was even more apparent at the place where they were dispensing it, the officers asking if they want to take their "meχikātion".** They seemed to have even lower IQ's than police officers, which I believe are an average of 70 per state policy :V

Anyway, even though THAT guy tried talking me into it for a long period of time too, I still told him "no" and to just make the sounds stop. Apparently nobody else thought of doing this in the same situation. That got the voices outside to stop as well as in the library. Then I went to Gay City and a counseling place to explain the situation. All of the above combined cut out about 99% of the noises I heard, everywhere ... :/

Still paranoid as Hell, Bunbun did a test just now and swiped two more Benzedrex inhalers. I is sitting at the library and isn't hearing these voices, and is glad to be able to write this in peace and quiet. There are very familiar faces here, if I was being watched he'd probably have been caught already, so I was probably being pretty paranoid. With all the crazy shit that happened, especially at TC6, it isn't incredibly surprising.

After I outed himself as a person willing to have sex with a *gasp* non-cis person, rumors spread all over Pioneer Square that I was a "faggot" and something about drugs that always seemed to change context in each group that discussed it. At one point, when the voices were still there and I was on 4 or 5 nights of no sleep, I got so incredibly frustrated I ran psychotically all around town, destroyed someone's coffee cup at a park, screamed and scared some poor lady who was following me and wouldn't stop, and met some crack whore and her other and her friend at Capital Hill.

TC6 was a bit of a war

* Your humble bunny, the usual ball of satire I is, tried to come out when his parents asked him why I had purchased a fursuit and then went to Georgia. I told him I went to see his boyfriend to try and shock him, but to his dismay only received "What, you think that would surprised me? :V" Yes, I might have been a homophobic racist who hit me, and then started kicking the cat once that no longer worked, but I will always admire his awesome sense of humor, with authentic NYC taste.

** χ: The voiceless velar fricative of US English: "ch".

*** This was not really an OD per say, however one nurse said it was "critical" because I could have choked on my own mucous. I told her, well excessive mucous makes sense since that's muscarinic acetylcholine and GABAb (targeted by GHB et al.) cascades down to that on a pretty systemic level. One thing is for sure: you can't choke on a liquid ... :| She was trying to say otherwise, I asked her "Oh, so then you'd cough?" and when she said yes I said, "Well, that isn't choking." She told me "Well, a speech therapist might say that" and I just kind of ignored it, even though I'm sure it's a specific one that she knew.

Last edited:

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
You sure have a thing against dogs.

So, uh... you alright now? Also, where do you go for internet? :v

Ricky

You sure have a thing against dogs.

So, uh... you alright now? Also, where do you go for internet? :v

Eh, I'll probably replace it, that's a good point. I almost used Crows but too Fritz the Cat. Bats could work, orrr... I'll give this some thought. Thanks x3

I'm at Connections in the basement where there are 18 working computers people can use.

I was just at the library, main branch, where you can use one for two hours.

There is also WorkSource where you can get on one all day unless it gets real busy which I haven't ever seen and UW you can get a password to use theirs.

Ragshada

College Student
:eek: No wonder I haven't seen you on for a while. For a second I had thought you disappeared for good. It's good to hear that you fine, at least for now.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Glad to hear you're OK! This would make a good short film. I'm reminded that reality if often more fantastic, gritty and compelling than sci fi.

Also, speaking of tent cities: Have you ever heard of that place out by The Salton Sae, in Southern CA, called Slab City? That place looks really bizarre, not to mention the also very eerie body of water that is The Salton Sea. When I visited CA, I always asked people what that huge body of water was like out in the desert, but nobody knew...then I looked it up, and yikes!. Holy water-diversion-environmental disaster, Batman!

Anyway, I digress. I like reading your adventures, just be careful, K?

D

Deleted member 82554

I don't know how much of this is make believe or real. If real, how do you keep getting yourself into those situations?
If make believe, you'd make a good writer.

Ricky

Also, I noticed there is a very large amount of stuff that happened I left out, which is not surprising. I really need to spend some more time on this, but any comments are greatly appreciated. I know the wording is horrible. And yes, it is most certainly true. You can see why I've thought I was going insane... Or maybe I am o_O

D

Deleted member 82554

Get off the drugs man and get out of tent city (must be one helluva an experience though).

Ricky

D

Deleted member 82554

Hey come on now, you be a good bunbun and good things will happen. At least that's what they tell me. :confused:

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
I've been sober for well over a week at this point... Minus some cigarettes.
Ah, well, that's good. If cigarettes keeps you off more harmful stuff, I guess I cant complain.
I've grown to like you, Ricky. Don't go ruining your life too much~

Ricky

Also, speaking of tent cities: Have you ever heard of that place out by The Salton Sae, in Southern CA, called Slab City? That place looks really bizarre, not to mention the also very eerie body of water that is The Salton Sea. When I visited CA, I always asked people what that huge body of water was like out in the desert, but nobody knew...then I looked it up, and yikes!. Holy water-diversion-environmental disaster, Batman!

Anyway, I digress. I like reading your adventures, just be careful, K?

Haha, okay skunky <3

And no, I hadn't heard of it. I didn't even know they existed before this one.

I just like the people there, and it's free!

They don't all like *me* yet, but they will warm up eventually :3

reptile logic

An imposter among aliens.
If you like roasting in the sun, toxic dust and toxic water, then the Salton Sea is the place to be! I went there with my family when I was very young and it was still considered a resort area, and the sea was still pretty much just really salty. Times have changed.

Ricky, still up for coffee on my next trip to Seattle?