• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Site Lag II

Ank57

Big Pikachu
I'm experiencing site lag, again
i don't know if this is just my laptop being weird because I'm certain it's not a DDoS (only ~34147 users online, a usual for FA)

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I am also lagging, from my connection in England.

There was a brief 'server struggling to respond to all requests' error, which suggests the problem is with the server I suppose.

Ank57

Big Pikachu
I am also lagging, from my connection in England.

There was a brief 'server struggling to respond to all requests' error, which suggests the problem is with the server I suppose.
i'm just gonna wait an hour and come back

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Nothing's working here... I can click through the forum but not reply or go to a member's profile :/

Edit: wow, here it works ?
Wait a minute

Strange... I'm able to write here, but I can't write anything in "Forum Games" or other sections.
I also can't look up the member's page without getting an 502 error

Edit again: now I found out, that there are some exceptions. I can show my profile when I'm clicking on my name under my userpic, but not when I click on my name next to the inbox...
._.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
I'm not really getting any lag :/, the site is just acting strange. Like sometimes trying to create a thread or view a profile takes me to a bad gateway error screen.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Trying to create a thread takes me to that error message. I'm just trying to make a thread so I can take art requests... Also, sometimes viewing alerts takes me to a blank screen where it just says there is an error.

Gabriel Foxx

An absoultely trustworthy fox. Trust me.
Trying to create a thread takes me to that error message. I'm just trying to make a thread so I can take art requests... Also, sometimes viewing alerts takes me to a blank screen where it just says there is an error.
It's broken. Finally, furries have killed the internet. It's about time, to be honest ;)

*proceeds to burn all his technology*

Gabriel Foxx

An absoultely trustworthy fox. Trust me.
Well, we didn't kill the internet, just FurAffinityForums, but I guess that's like the whole internet to us furs
Pretty much lol.

The whole site is still hella jank. I'm having to reload to post. ? This is all too much for me. I'm'a go back to writing ;)

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Overlapping issues.
The mainsite has been DDoS attacked, again, while the forums have had a disk space related issues causing them to randomly throw out errors.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Wish the DDOSers would go sit on a cactus.