• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Site status closed?

Midyin

JUST SHUT THE **** UP!
Holy crap! I'm reading threw this thread, in the first 3 pages alone there are 7 post that have been deleted....

WTF?! lol!
dont get me wrong, I've run web forums before, so I understand that sometimes staff needs to step in, tell people to calm down, lock threads, or dish out punishment, but deleting post like that? I would never condone that. That's just taking people's voice from them, and that's not cool...

a web forum exist for different people from different parts of the world to get together and talk about stuff and share their ideas/feelings when you delete a post you are not only stripping them of their ability to share in that experience, but you are frankly wiping your butt on their God given right to free speech....
everyone has a right to be heard. No matter if you agree with it or not..

Midyin

JUST SHUT THE **** UP!
God given right to free speech....
But god does not exist you silly bugger.
I thought about wording that another way just in case some edgy cool Atheist would take that too literally and completely miss the point I was making with the other 140(142 if you count the numbers as words) words.
The bottom line is though, No matter what your stance on religion is most everyone Deserves the right to be heard... lol

Last edited:

thoron

Its so wierd seeing the empty boxes and "This submission has been deleted by the Owner" again in the submissioned notifications. Those used to auto delete.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Disclaimer: While I am a forum admin, I am not a main site admin.

I thought about wording that another way just in case some edgy cool Atheist would take that too literally and completely miss the point I was making with the other 140(142 if you count the numbers as words) words.
The bottom line is though, No matter what your stance on religion is most everyone Deserves the right to be heard... lol

He knows. Please recalibrate your sarcasm meter to account for flippancy.

Also, your right to be heard does not burden us with the responsibility of providing an audience. You have the responsibility of abiding by our forums' rules; the posts you noted, for one reason or another, did not. It's that simple. (And if you ask why not, the most common reason is disrupting a thread by posting off its topic.)

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

I am the edgiest of all atheists. I can grow a fedora at will.
But anyway, the point is that FA is a private website. They can do what ever they want with it, this is not a matter of free speech.