• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bug/Site Problem: Site Support and FAQ

Duallgar

I cannot upload anything from any laptop/tablet using the internet at my house , whereas I could do that with internet from my phone.(Tethering + different ISP)
My house's ISP is using PPPoE which generates a new IP for my LAN every 24 hours.
It has been two days already and I still couldn't upload anything , even though I have already reset my router several times.
I also try relogging , cleaning browser history/cache and using newly installed internet browser .
The rest of my internet browsers are not working either. (Firefox , Safari , Opera , Chrome and Chrome incognito)
I also use VPN to connect to my working site , but I think that it might not be the case.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
For some reason, whenever I try to put any kind of picture into my posts, a red exclamation mark appears next to it, no matter if it's a .jpg or any kind of file.
The error is something about bubbles...
HALP PLZ

Rimpala

Having frequent periods of downtime where the page isn't loading, using Google Chrome and Brighthouse.

Going to try Firefox, working so far but will update if any issues come up

Last edited:
It's definitely not happening on the forums for me, it's on the main site. Don't know if there are any people working on a solution but it would be nice to see something written about it on the site status forums to know that the admin is actually acknowledging this issue. It is definitely not an ISP issue if it's happening across the globe now, it is something with Furaffinity. If it were an ISP issue the internet service provider I would be having trouble getting into more than just Furaffinity.

Rimpala

I second that it would be nice to see an acknowledgement of the issue, since that's the first step to solving it.

sertor822

ok I'm still a little new to FurAffinity and I'm still trying to figure out a bunch of things to the site but what i wanted to know was,
How do you send or gift art to another member?
I've seen other that have done gift art and commissions but i can't seem to figure it out my self on how to sent it to them

coyoteOdin

site very slow, or not working at all

one page is opened for about 5 minutes, while others do not want to open

"Connecting ... Connecting ... Connecting ..." - and everything - is not opened. Opened only a couple of times and then had to wait about 5 minutes, until the open

UPDATE:
already working again, but still slow and so slow

Last edited:

Quillu

Hey there! After last DDoS I noticed I cannot 'change submission file' to an already uploaded picture. It's changed right after upload, but after refreshing or going back to gallery page and to the submission again it goes back to basic pic. The thumbnail is the only one that is saving the change. Please take a look at this matter if You have the time :)

Thank You!
Q

FlossMcBoss

Previews for art in the browse section are not appearing and not even in my own gallery. I can't see the preview of any art.

coyoteOdin

Site not work:

[h=4]Website is offline[/h] No cached version of this page is available.

[h=1]Error 520 Ray ID: 1992d2ec965c0aea[/h] [h=2]Web server is returning an unknown error[/h]

[h=2]What happened?[/h] There is an unknown connection issue between CloudFlare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

[h=2]What can I do?[/h] [h=5]If you are a visitor of this website:[/h] Please try again in a few minutes.
[h=5]If you are the owner of this website:[/h] There is an issue between CloudFlare's cache and your origin web server. CloudFlare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.

PheagleAdler

ugh, again? what's the issue this time?

Fluffball

And not a word from the admins, either here in the forums or through the Twitters.

What the bleeding fuck?

Wonder how long the site will be down for this time. -___-

Busterdrag

Your standard Nerd
Yeah, same thing over here. Cloudflare server in Frankfurt is up but the Host, ie. FA is not responding, and it did this since yesterday. Though yesterday I could get pages to load now and then. Now it seems just completely down.