• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

~ 'SkahllyBir Yarn Tails ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

mika3585

i have something to ask can u guys make a twin tail i just want to know because i want to go as a human version of kilala at a con and how much would that be

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
i have something to ask can u guys make a twin tail i just want to know because i want to go as a human version of kilala at a con and how much would that be

We can definitely make what you can consider a "twin" tail simply by making two separate tails, and you can join them together at the top with a carabiner. It would cost as much as two tails would cost, so if you fill out the form we simply multiply everything times two. Thanks for your interest! I love Kilala : D

Sundown

Can you do tufted tails, like a lion or a cow sort of thing? I would think you'd be able to add a tuft to the end of your "thin" tail size, but I'm not sure how difficult this would be. Do you think this would look stupid, or is it a legit idea? ^^;

Bir

Can you do tufted tails, like a lion or a cow sort of thing? I would think you'd be able to add a tuft to the end of your "thin" tail size, but I'm not sure how difficult this would be. Do you think this would look stupid, or is it a legit idea? ^^;

Yes, I have done this in the past, it's very easy. : 3 No, I don't have any examples of it uploaded, though, it was a side project for a friend and I never thought to take pictures of it. xD

haiskyex3

Hey guys! I just read this entire thread xD hahaha stalker. It took four days. Anyway.
I reallyreallyreally like you guys' work :D I am looking for a price quote, so I know what to expect, but don't put me down for a slot yet, I have like, no money, because I'm pouring every cent I have in to getting ready to move out. So I may be a while before I'm ready to put the money down ^^;

"I'D LIKE TO BUY A TAIL. PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME. I WILL POST THIS ON THE FORUM."
Name: Skye
Length: I'd say about 20 inches; what do you recommend for a Husky tail?
Size: Again, what would you say works best?
Poseable or freefall: Poseable, please :]
Colors specified: White, light and dark grays
References:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7908977/
Caribiner: Yes please!
Special extensions: Nope.
Realistic (Variety of shades of each color) or Flat colors (Toony, flat) : Something semi-realistic would be nice.
Allergies, if any : Pineapples, peanuts (only if I eat them :p), and penicillin. And apparently the letter P.
I have read
ALL of the Important journal: I liek appolz.

Bir

Hey guys! I just read this entire thread xD hahaha stalker. It took four days. Anyway.
I reallyreallyreally like you guys' work :D I am looking for a price quote, so I know what to expect, but don't put me down for a slot yet, I have like, no money, because I'm pouring every cent I have in to getting ready to move out. So I may be a while before I'm ready to put the money down ^^;

"I'D LIKE TO BUY A TAIL. PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME. I WILL POST THIS ON THE FORUM."
Name: Skye
Length: I'd say about 20 inches; what do you recommend for a Husky tail?
Size: Again, what would you say works best?
Poseable or freefall: Poseable, please :]
Colors specified: White, light and dark grays
References:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7908977/
Caribiner: Yes please!
Special extensions: Nope.
Realistic (Variety of shades of each color) or Flat colors (Toony, flat) : Something semi-realistic would be nice.
Allergies, if any : Pineapples, peanuts (only if I eat them :p), and penicillin. And apparently the letter P.
I have read
ALL of the Important journal: I liek appolz.

You read ALL OF IT?! Holy crap XD You deserve a "tedious" trophy.

Anyhow! Our next available slot is in November, which means that you don't need to have any money at all until October and if you are put on the list you can cancel it at any time. Since the day we've been open we've pretty much been packed for months, so it would be incredibly rude of us to make everyone pay 50% of the cost months in advance when they just might even forget they've ordered it by the time it rolls around!

Also, Huskies generally do not have super long tails. I've been to the Husky rescue here in my town, and they seem to be rather short when they're uncurled. I would recommend anywhere between 15 and 18 inches, either normal or medium wide.

The price options at an average 16 inches in length:

16 inch, normal wide,plus carabiner: $45, not including shipping.
16 inch, medium wide, plus carabiner: $76, not including shipping.

haiskyex3

You read ALL OF IT?! Holy crap XD You deserve a "tedious" trophy.

Anyhow! Our next available slot is in November, which means that you don't need to have any money at all until October and if you are put on the list you can cancel it at any time. Since the day we've been open we've pretty much been packed for months, so it would be incredibly rude of us to make everyone pay 50% of the cost months in advance when they just might even forget they've ordered it by the time it rolls around!

Also, Huskies generally do not have super (<---- Offending 'P') long tails. I've been to the Husky rescue here in my town, and they seem to be rather short when they're uncurled. I would recommend anywhere between 15 and 18 inches, either normal or medium wide.

The price options at an average 16 inches in length:

16 inch, normal wide,plus carabiner: $45, not including shipping.
16 inch, medium wide, plus carabiner: $76, not including shipping.

Thank you for removing those pesky letter P's.
After I sent my post I started to get itchy. x3

I'm not sure why I read all of it xD I just had nothing better to do! Plus I liked looking at all the pretty tails. I want them all! ALL OF THEM!
Anyway, I'm not super tall, so 16 inches should get the job done :] Maybe in a medium wide would be good. I have to go look at them and see what looks best :p And I will get back to you right away.

Also, AHHHH you forgot to take out the P in super :c I forgive you. If i suddenly die though, that's on you.

Bir

Thank you for removing those pesky letter P's.
After I sent my post I started to get itchy. x3

I'm not sure why I read all of it xD I just had nothing better to do! Plus I liked looking at all the pretty tails. I want them all! ALL OF THEM!
Anyway, I'm not super tall, so 16 inches should get the job done :] Maybe in a medium wide would be good. I have to go look at them and see what looks best :p And I will get back to you right away.

Also, AHHHH you forgot to take out the P in super :c I forgive you. If i suddenly die though, that's on you.

Ack! Those pesky P's. They're like proaches, EVERYWHERE!

And okay, we'll be waiting patiently to hear back from you! And in any case, thank you for taking the time to read our thread. We really do use this as sort of a blog, I'm sure you've found out a lot about us from it! XD

haiskyex3

Ack! Those pesky P's. They're like proaches, EVERYWHERE!

And okay, we'll be waiting patiently to hear back from you! And in any case, thank you for taking the time to read our thread. We really do use this as sort of a blog, I'm sure you've found out a lot about us from it! XD

Yes! I know EVERYTHING! HAHAHAHAHA >:D
And I believe I'd like a medium wide ^^ Now all that's left is to find $70 dollars laying around... xD Anyway, I'd love a November slot if you still have one for me C:

Vixxychan

Form!

Length: --
Size: --
Poseable or freefall: Freefall
Colors specified: ---
References:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/pa280/extensions.png I would very much be interested in getting a copy of the tail in the top left! I'm in the uk :3
Caribiner: No
Special extensions: Feathers
Realistic (Variety of shades of each color) or Flat colors (Toony, flat) : --
Allergies, if any : Non

Bir

Form!

Length: --
Size: --
Poseable or freefall: Freefall
Colors specified: ---
References:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/pa280/extensions.png I would very much be interested in getting a copy of the tail in the top left! I'm in the uk :3
Caribiner: No
Special extensions: Feathers
Realistic (Variety of shades of each color) or Flat colors (Toony, flat) : --
Allergies, if any : Non

Oooooooookay, woah. Hold on there just a minute. xD

I'm going to give you the information here, and I'm gonna need you to fill out all of that completely, along with the extensions form.

That tail was roughly 18 inches, normal wide. Blue, black, and white. : D

Although, Cloudy still does have that tail. If you ask her real nice, you may be able to buy it from her. xD However, she's in the Dominican Republic right now and won't be able to respond until about the middle of this month, if my memory serves me correct.

haiskyex3

Oh perfect! Thank god I'll be able to wear my tail while fire rains down from the heavens xD I just love that you guys have that in there.

I'm sorry if this post appears completely random ._.

Bir

Oh perfect! Thank god I'll be able to wear my tail while fire rains down from the heavens xD I just love that you guys have that in there.

I'm sorry if this post appears completely random ._.

Hey!

I also just noticed that you're in Milkwaukee. That's really not far from me, I can hand deliver this one for you if you'd like me to, if there isn't too much snow on the ground during that time. xD I always take the chance to meet new people.

haiskyex3

Hey!

I also just noticed that you're in Milkwaukee. That's really not far from me, I can hand deliver this one for you if you'd like me to, if there isn't too much snow on the ground during that time. xD I always take the chance to meet new people.

That would be awesome :D I'm about half an hour north of Milwaukee actually. It's kinda the middle of nowhere xD

Bir

That would be awesome :D I'm about half an hour north of Milwaukee actually. It's kinda the middle of nowhere xD

Really? XD I guess it can't be worse than driving to West Bend. That was a terrible, terrible experience. I got lost in Milwaukee TWICE ON THE SAME TRIP. XD

I'm about two hours from West Bend.

haiskyex3

Really? XD I guess it can't be worse than driving to West Bend. That was a terrible, terrible experience. I got lost in Milwaukee TWICE ON THE SAME TRIP. XD

I'm about two hours from West Bend.

West bend is very very close to where I am :p Remember Washington Avenue? Hehehehe xD

Bir

West bend is very very close to where I am :p Remember Washington Avenue? Hehehehe xD

Alright then! XD Looks like I'll be making a trip up there in Novemberish. : D This'll be a double run because I'll be able to deliver a tail to another person in the area at the same time!

haiskyex3

Alright then! XD Looks like I'll be making a trip up there in Novemberish. : D This'll be a double run because I'll be able to deliver a tail to another person in the area at the same time!

Perfect :3 It's nice to know that other furs actually live nearby xD It seems like I live in a huge furry gray area though. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Cedarburg is one of the most white trash, christian-centric, homophobic towns you'll probably ever walk through. Unless you swing by Kentucky on your way back. They... they don't like me there.

Flippy

Party Cat
Dear Bir & Cloudy,

Your tail skills are awesome guys! I saw Bir's tails referenced forever ago at conventions. I was wondering if I could ask you guys what hair straighteners you have or have had? I have a little money left over from taxes & kind of always wanted one for my hair. Just in case I get a yarn tail I figure I might as well get one that is good for tails as well. Thank you for your time.

Bir

Perfect :3 It's nice to know that other furs actually live nearby xD It seems like I live in a huge furry gray area though. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Cedarburg is one of the most white trash, christian-centric, homophobic towns you'll probably ever walk through. Unless you swing by Kentucky on your way back. They... they don't like me there.

XD I hear you there. I live in a little redneck wannabe town where people just don't know what's going on if you wear a tail, and they don't particularly care.

Dear Bir & Cloudy,

Your tail skills are awesome guys! I saw Bir's tails referenced forever ago at conventions. I was wondering if I could ask you guys what hair straighteners you have or have had? I have a little money left over from taxes & kind of always wanted one for my hair. Just in case I get a yarn tail I figure I might as well get one that is good for tails as well. Thank you for your time.

Uhh. A regular hair straightener?

Flippy

Party Cat
Name:Toxic
Length: 20 inches
Size: Can I get the price if medium and price if large.
Poseable or freefall:Freefall please.
Colors specified: Blues(darker <3) and grays
References: https://t.facdn.net/7677474@400-1333054716.jpg I really like how that turned out, now if you could do grays (realistic wolf colors) as the main and mix in blues, as for the blues really I trust your judgment on what looks good, but I do like darker blues.
Caribiner: Yes
Special extensions: No
Realistic (Variety of shades of each color) or Flat colors (Toony, flat) : Realistic.
Allergies, if any : none
I have read ALL of the Important journal: mmm pears.

Bir

Name:Toxic
Length: 20 inches
Size: Can I get the price if medium and price if large.
Poseable or freefall:Freefall please.
Colors specified: Blues(darker <3) and grays
References: https://t.facdn.net/7677474@400-1333054716.jpg I really like how that turned out, now if you could do grays (realistic wolf colors) as the main and mix in blues, as for the blues really I trust your judgment on what looks good, but I do like darker blues.
Caribiner: Yes
Special extensions: No
Realistic (Variety of shades of each color) or Flat colors (Toony, flat) : Realistic.
Allergies, if any : none
I have read ALL of the Important journal: mmm pears.

Medium: $76, plus $10 shipping within the US.
Large: $106, plus $15 shipping within the US.

Bir

Toxic: Added!

Also, I never posted this here, so viola!

This was Meko's tail. I never did have a length shot of it, so I finally got one the other day : D

1336435303.bir_p1010210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.