• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

skate boarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsewq55912

who here love skate boarding? i know i do, even tho am just saerting to skate and trying to get better by just haveing fun with it, but i was into skate boarding wean i was 5 wean i sew same guy doing awsome kick filp are what every type of trick they do, but i was think does any 1 in the furry fan dam skate boarding?

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Ummm, grammar much?

I haven't tried skateboarding yet. I've been meaning to finish the board I have but I haven't gotten around to it.

Darkwing

The OP's post clearly tells me that he's one of those dumbasses that skateboard without a helmet and end up screwing up their head after hitting it on concrete so much.

T

Tycho

I like skateboards too. They are great for beating skateboarders to death with.

D

Don

I tried skate boarding once because my older brother kept bugging me about it. I hated it then and I still hate it now.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
i imagine skateboarding would be okay, but almost every skateboarder i've met is a complete prick, so i don't want to get involved.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
i imagine skateboarding would be okay, but almost every skateboarder i've met is a complete prick, so i don't want to get involved.
That's because they think they're so awesome because they can do one trick on it. The girls who inflate their egos are even worse.

Murphy

Window Licker
haha you guys and your bitching.

skateboarding looks really fun. if i wasn't such a wimp to pain i'd do it, but i'd fall once and be done. but my boyfriend skateboards, he co-owns a local skating company. he was even skating on the front page of the Atlanta Journal Constitution Metro section (it's a newspaper) and gets put in skate videos and stuff a lot.

long boarding is kinda cooler in my opinion though, in a no-tricks kinda way. :3

Darkwing

Omg definitely this.

You can't count how many skaters I've met that I've just wanted to push down a flight of stairs :I

Evandeskunk

Mush on a misson
I tried skate boarding once... It flew forward and I fell on the cement as if it were one of those banana gags.

Shu

I've been skateboarding since I was 9 years old. What is up with all of your perceptions of skateboarders? Almost all skateboarders I know are good people that make all A's in school, stay out of trouble, and go to work...including me. Skateboarding is a hobby (a very passionate one), just like being a fur fag.

Some video I made as a mockery of Donovan Strain's voice.
[yt]NHDZdWCdNVI[/yt]

Jason Lee is one of my favorite legendary pro skaters. You guys might know him from Alvin and The Chipmunks, Vanilla Sky, My Name Is Earl, Memphis Beat, etc....

I would show you guys some of his early 90's video parts, but you wouldn't recognize him then. This man has done more for skateboarding than you can imagine, and is not a "prick" or a bad person. Also...he made the 360 flip (tre flip) popular way back in the day. So for those of you who didn't know that Jason Lee was once a pro skater and still owns a popular skateboard company called "Stereo", now you know.

Ahh whatever! This is one of the most LEGENDARY video parts of all time. The year was 1991 and Jason Lee rode for Blind Skateboards.

[yt]wHPMlIhWmAk[/yt]

And to Willow - No...just no. There aren't any females on my jock at all and I'm one of the best skaters at my school :p Too much Ryan Sheckler in your head my friend. Skateboarders do what they do for the love, not the girls (whom I don't even like anyway)

Last edited:

Tally

What is up with all of your perceptions of skateboarders? Almost all skateboarders I know are good people that make all A's in school, stay out of trouble, and go to work...including me. Skateboarding is a hobby (a very passionate one), just like being a fur fag.

This. Although I don't skateboard, it's funny to see furries generalizing a group because of a few odd ones they have met.

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
I never tried skateboarding, instead I play Tony Hawk and all that lol. I do have a skateboard, it's just collecting dust under my bed.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
I skate. Not nearly as much as I used to but I still skate.
Its a thrill. The kids are cool. Its really fun

Tao

Hare Boi
I had a Monsters Inc. skateboard once but the wheels fell off when I tried to ride it.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Skate boarding has never been my thing. We have a skate park in town but BMX riders use it the most. I have a BMX but it is more of a bike for my collection than to ride. That and I am too chickenshit to take it out on the skate park.

Shu

Once you truly fall in love with skateboarding, you don't worry about getting hurt. I know people who have skated with broken arms and sprained ankles because they can't mentally be away from skateboarding for too long. I LOVE skateboarding, it's my life and millions of other people's lives as well.

This is one of my favorite skate videos and it represents the extremely fun, happy, and sunny Arizona skate scene.

[yt]IBmH-paOIEc[/yt]

Status
Not open for further replies.