• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketch Companion - Art Improvement Tool Support Thread

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
1523969350.redhusky_hooskegm.png

I programmed a free art improvement tool geared towards the using the "grid" system. It works for 2d, isometric, and perspective drawing. For those wondering on a good way of studying art you like, the best advice we could give you is to copy it via a grid. And if you can pick up the book "Drawing from the Right Side of the Brain" you can use this program help do the exercises within it.

theflyingnest.itch.io: Sketch Companion: Drawing Improvement Tool by TheFlyingNest
www.furaffinity.net: Sketch Companion on Itch.io by redhusky

I have temporarily stopped development due to time constraints and lack of feedback but if you need help/support let me know and I'll get back to you here. Plus DA Eclipse disabled personal forums so my forum thread THAT I WAS PAYING MONEY FOR is gone now. So if you are reading this and are from DA I'll continue were we left off here.

Remember this program is FREE and I made it as a way of "giving back" since I'm pretty much self taught via tutorials and second hand knowledge. So if you can spread the word I would be grateful.

And lastly, if you are trying to improve your work and want some feedback using the program post it here and we'll get back to you.