• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Sketch for a "Darkeater" version of my fursona

TakedaOfAstora

Hello there,

my name's Daaki/Takeda or Cookie.

I'm in the furry community for about 4-5 years now and only had 1 single art commission. And I thought it's time to get a proffesional one!

I'm looking for an Artist who has played the Dark Souls series. Do be presice: Dark Souls 3: Ringed City
I wanted a "Darkeater" version of my current fursona (Takeda, a fox). A version, in which Takeda has been consumed by the Abyss trying to research it.

I could write more details on my Telegram. There's old art of my fursona beneath this (By @evilyami)

I'm very new to hiring/searching for a commission so like, I don't have any clue what else to put in here.

I have a budget of either 30€ (33,70 $ currently) right now. Or 30€ monthly if the price is higher.

Would love it I get in contact with somebody :3

Greetings,

Takeda

Edit: Autist me forgot to post my Telegram: @daakiFox

Attachments

• photo_2019-03-08_17-06-59.jpg
    photo_2019-03-08_17-06-59.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 26

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Hoho! This sounds like a fun one!!!

upload_2019-3-9_6-44-11.jpeg

A full-body cel-shade will fit pretty nicely in your budget!

upload_2019-3-9_6-46-40.jpeg

upload_2019-3-9_6-47-20.jpeg

I have fast turnaround and am also no stranger to dark/spooky content.

Granted, all my dark content so far has been paintings, but you get the idea.

upload_2019-3-9_6-50-28.jpeg

upload_2019-3-9_6-51-14.jpeg

Message me on FA if you’re interested!

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info:
aminoapps.com: Commissions Queerstalline-Void | Wiki | Furry Amino

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason, especially for multiple pieces. I'm comfortable drawing the majority of characters and scenes, as well as refernce sheets, custom designs, and pixel art! My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

I also have a design up for auction currently if youre interested
aminoapps.com: Dragon Auction | Furry Amino

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!!
RYN☄

CyberMark

gamboo

hangry artist
ello mate, sorry i'm super late to this just wanted to reply just in case. I'm gonna admit straight away i've never played dark souls. BUT, I HAVE read berserk which was a really strong influence on the game; so i have a really good understanding of the aesthetic. New to the furry scene but don't let that scare you off i'm more than capable of doing this
furraffunity_commission.png

give me a shout if you're interested!

Mydlas

My prices My FA Page My DA Page
I've been doing art commissions for a couples years now, I am good with guiding the commissionners through and making it the most perfect I can, if you are interested, my prices are quite affordables
Some examples:
1474095796-mydlas-back-to-back-poses-final.jpg

1483517404-mydlas-fight-animal.jpg

Capture-d-e-cran-2018-10-31-a-11-35-25.png