• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketch, Inked, B&W and Coloured

Should they be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Plz add these to the Category thingy.
I want to look at Coloured stuff. All I'm seeing is Inks and Sketch/B&W's.

dsand101

The Last Visible Dog
Hmm, there seems to be no "No" vote in those options. I'm a bit undecided on if art should be categorized and segregated.

Stratelier

"Segregated" is too harsh a word. The point of categorization is to cater to the people who want to look specifically for those particular types of submissions.

Even if an FA staffer took the 5-10 minutes to tweak the listbox and do it, it would only apply to future submissions; older existing pieces would be left conglomerated together.

dsand101

The Last Visible Dog
Well, I had a little more time to think about it, and perhaps it would be a good idea. I was reluctant to use the scraps section cause that would be the bulk of my work going there. True, setting up the categories might cause a bit of confusion to most, and it might limit the art viewing experience by those who only want to view finished art rather than sketches and B&W work, but I have a feeling this will become an overwhelming vote of yes. Oh well.

Rhainor

Rawr.
Even if this were added, the browsing system's filters are offline (have been as long as I've been here, and will be for the foreseeable future); there would be no way to apply these distinctions while browsing.

Also, stupidly pointless poll is stupidly pointless.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Shut up >:[ My poll is not rigged.

Also, lawl wat?
I can select Photography from the Category dropbox and it filters fine.
And Stockart, and even CurrentEvents (which doesn't seem that Current).