• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketch requests!

Marko sketch~!

markosketch.png

SpartaDog

What Sila said. Also, I love how it's sort of a blend of cartoony/Disneyesque (forgive me for that, I know a lot of artists get offended when you say that, but I can't describe it any other way) and realism. For example, the detail in the nose, the corners of the eyes, etc.

And last one for the night, here's Sigmund.

sigsketch.png

Sila - It is a mixture of traditional and cg. :) I sketched it all with a pencil, then colored in PhotoShop. ^_^

Nova: I'm not offended; I'm sort of messing around with a couple different things, trying to see what I like/what I don't like. :) Hence one reason I wanted to do these! xD More coming tomorrow, have to go study.

Caspian! I think this is my favorite so far ...

caspiansketch.png

I'm going to go work on commissions, will keep going with these after I make some headway on those. :)

Mangasama

Daring Air Pirate!
IF you have any more openings, I know this rabbit with glasses...

Am glad you like. :)

Mangasama: Just post some refs. x) I may not necessarily get to all of them, but I'll work through the list whenever I get a chance. :)

Kohaku Chimaera

Fights for the Users
Caspian! I think this is my favorite so far ...

caspiansketch.png

I'm going to go work on commissions, will keep going with these after I make some headway on those. :)

Wow, the lighting is really...Nice. I can't put my finger on it, I just love it. Seems sort of beach-y to me, that might be why. :D

Tanzenlicht

Saint Beast
These are all really cool. You deserve awesome arts in return!

Sadly you will have to settle for a thing I made.

These are all really cool. You deserve awesome arts in return!

Sadly you will have to settle for a thing I made.

Wow, thank you! ;; I love the pose, she certainly does not look happy, lol. xD Thank you so much.

I'm going to have to ask people to stop posting for new ones here now, I need to get caught up with the list. :) I'll let people know when I open up again as I get finished. Thanks!