• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketchbook Ladder Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfiddle

Hi guys! I'm basically gonna copy and paste from the auction itself!

http://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1010328.html <---actual auction

Here goes:

Who are you?
I'm Catfiddle! I specialize in the cute/cuddly/gay! More of my work can be seen here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/catfiddle/

What kinda sketchbook is this?
It's 7x10 inch Canson sketchbook! Good quality, hard cardboard, black covers. Nice smooth paper on the inside. 30 semi-heavy pages.

What do I get if the price gets to...?

Alright, we're to the meat of the project!

-$30 gets you 30 pages of sketches. Any number of your own characters (no fan characters, other artists characters*, or commercial characters!) That's $1 a sketch folks!

-Every $20 after that gets you 5 inked pages!

-$75 gets you 15 pages with 2 characters! (the books a little smallish and want to draw pretty big!)

-$100 everything is inked and you can get 2 digital colors of picture from the sketchbook!

-Every $25 after that gets you one more digital color!

Ratings?
G-XXX! Be aware- I specialize in male furry art and have a cutesy style! If you ask for anything outside of that expect lower quality. Also, I do not draw scat, vore, water sports, unbirthing, extreme violence, babyfur, zoo, macro, or inflation. (I will draw cub just nothing so young that it has to draw a diaper). To confirm if your fetish is allowed, just ask!

Shipping Info
Commissioner pays shipping costs unless the auction gets up to like $400 (unlikely)

How long will this take?
As soon as you tell me what you want in your sketchbook I'll start drawing! This may take a couple months and I'll be more than happy to give you weekly updates! (if there is any reason why I can't I will let you know ahead of time and show you what I have) I will continue taking other commissions during this time so I will only have time to update you once a week. It's difficult for me to work if I feel pestered and I will not hesitate to refund your money if I feel like it's not worth the trouble.

More questions? Go on and note me on my account or you can comment here!

*the only way I will draw other artist's characters is if I have express permission from the artist. I must email them personally. Sorry if you'll be using it as a gift but I don't take chances.

The commissioner is expected to pay the entire cost upfront (unless it gets over $400 or something, again unlikely)

If you do decide to send your money via money order or concealed cash it will be at your own risk! The faster I receive payment, the faster I start drawing!

Happy bidding and thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.