• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Sketches with my ocs (Closed)

teacozy1

Edit:
Once again I've opened this~! Need to doodle out more OCs once more. Even if you have commented before you are welcome to once more.

Also pick a character of mine to go with yours when you comment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just kinda bored and wanna draw my OCs with others so I'm going to put a link to my OCs bellow and you guys pick out what one you want me to doodle with your character. No NSFW suggestions.
Link to my OCs
teacozy1 on Toyhouse

These will only be sketches and will look like this.

Special deliever for Coffee.png
Lucille's hair doodle.png

Last edited:
C

CrookedCroc

Quinsly looks cool, he could be from a rival gang or something like that

I don't have a reference sheet but I hope this is good enough

Attachments

• 20190402_190700.jpg
    20190402_190700.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 36

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Feel free to draw my bat dork! But only if you want to c: Draw her playing vidjagames with one of your cuties, or something in that vein.

I can do something for you in return on a weekend actually, so feel free to offer your preferred chars too!

Attachments

• 1554483308.jpg
    1554483308.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1554483320.jpg
    1554483320.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 31
  • 1554483443.jpg
    1554483443.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 1554485588.jpg
    1554485588.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
Last edited:

Conseqq

Got Milk?
@teacozy1 Teaaa! Hello! Can I get one with Fergus again!?

Also, thank you so much for including that cute sketch for this thread. I squealed.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
If any of them interest you, feel free to draw anyone from here with one of your characters! <3 CookieMonsterCrumble on Toyhouse
Thanks for the oppurtunity!

teacozy1

Feel free to draw my bat dork! But only if you want to c: Draw her playing vidjagames with one of your cuties, or something in that vein.

I can do something for you in return on a weekend actually, so feel free to offer your preferred chars too!

Oh she might be good with my sona. They can be dorks together ;w;