• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketches

lenago

Top hatted fox
Hi hi, i wanted to share here some sketches i made. Would love to hear feedback and comments if possível. Thanks!

MissNook

That's nice! I like the style and how expressive your characters are. Also you use a lot of different angles and plans which gives an interesting look to your drawings.

For things to improve, I thought at first of colors, that would give a whole new dimension to your drawings. After second thought, I realize that there are some issues with proportions on your characters and I think that would help the readability to your drawings.

I also noticed that all your drawings tell a story, and that's really great! It really has a narrative feel :)

I hope it helps! Keep up the great art!

lenago

Top hatted fox
That's nice! I like the style and how expressive your characters are. Also you use a lot of different angles and plans which gives an interesting look to your drawings.

For things to improve, I thought at first of colors, that would give a whole new dimension to your drawings. After second thought, I realize that there are some issues with proportions on your characters and I think that would help the readability to your drawings.

I also noticed that all your drawings tell a story, and that's really great! It really has a narrative feel :)

I hope it helps! Keep up the great art!

I see, thank you for the feed back, i will give more atention and try to improve the proportions.

Thanks again!