• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Skill Icons for fun !

S

Steelite

Hoi there, folks. It's me, your big bad bull Steel once again. This time, with something quite different.

*points at the title of the thread*

1.png
2.png
3.png

Aside weapons and armors, and usual furry arts, I decide to try out this, too. Designing skill icons, similar to the ones you see in probably every single game you've come across. I figured this would be good for adding variety for my art portfolio in the future.
If you're interested, lemme know what you want, and we'll see how it goes :p
All I need to know is the type :
  • ACTIVE SKILL => square icon
  • PASSIVE TALENT => diamond icon
And if this all goes well, maybe I'd make a whole set of skill icons for free in case you want something cool for your RP servers on discord (even though I'm done with discord now) ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ellaerna

Oh, baby.

How about something for these types of passive talents (taken from a homebrew rpg I'm in atm):
- Magically Attuned (can sense magic for free)
- Strong Fists (better at bopping people)
- Two Weapon Wielder (what it says on the box ;))

And maybe something for the active skill of shape-shifting into a wolf? I'm thinking a snarling doggo, but I'm down for whatever. I like to see the designs you come up with!

S

Steelite

Oh, baby.

How about something for these types of passive talents (taken from a homebrew rpg I'm in atm):
- Two Weapon Wielder (what it says on the box ;))

And maybe something for the active skill of shape-shifting into a wolf? I'm thinking a snarling doggo, but I'm down for whatever. I like to see the designs you come up with!
Alrighty, will get to them real quick... after my sleep, haha

Open_Mind

Awesome idea, Steelite!

I have no idea how you would make these, but for me I think these would fit the best:

-- Optimism (ability to remain positive in face of hardship)
-- Perseverance (pursuit of difficult goal over time)
-- Loyalty (steadfast commitment to person or idea)​

Thank you! :)
óÓÒò

jellicle

not dead, just sleeping
That's such a cool idea! How bout a passive talent for gadgeteering or musical training or an active ability for poisonous bite?

S

Steelite

So many requests ! I'll get to them as fast as I can !
Thanks for giving me a chance, folks :p

S

Steelite

If you're willing, active skill, a pair of white-feathered wings and a golden halo, with my character being a god-figure.
Icon_Req_1.png

Icon_Req_3.png

Icon_Req_4.png

- Two Weapon Wielder
Icon_Req_5.png

(I think you mean skill with two-handed weapons, but I'm not really sure)

a passive talent for gadgeteering
Icon_Req_9.png

an active ability for poisonous bite?
Icon_Req_10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Steelite

I'll get to the others later today ; was fun doing this for a change. Thanks for the chance again, guys !

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
Oh! Oh! Can you make one passive skill with green Bat Wings and one active skill with a pink heart with a fanged smile?

S

Steelite

Could you do a passive skill with a silhouette of Bedlams with a bunch of smaller people following him?
This sounds pretty challenging, but I'll see how it goes.

Could you also do an active skill with him typing at a typewriter?
I'm afraid the limited size of the icon (100 x 100) may make it hard to fit the typewriter in and still make it look clear...

S

Steelite

Okay. Maybe him holding a pencil or something like that?
The pencil would be too small to be visible, I'm afraid. If you mean just his hand holding the pencil though, then it can be done.