• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Skunk backpack: awesome, or too much?

I think this belongs here, since it's sort of apparel.

I just got a new backpack from HotTopic (ugh, I know) and I couldn't resist.
It's a backpack with a hood and a tail clipped to the zipper. It has ears and a skunky design on it. (pics below)
I love it to death, and I think it's freaking adorable. Opinions?
They also had a MLP backpack too. Haven't gotten into that, so I avoided it.
I think they had a leopard one as well. The whole thing was a short fur material leopard printed with a black clippy tail.

Hood:
2435g0x.jpg

Full:
21etc74.jpg

Edit: there's a loop at the bottom of the backpack to clip the tail onto, but I had just bought the backpack and was too excited and started snapping pictures.
It looks like this with the tail (picture off of hottopic.com) :
http://i49.tinypic.com/2exsu1c.png
And the leopard one:
http://i49.tinypic.com/300cy1k.png

Last edited:
Why everytime I go to Hot Topic things like this are never on sale? Lucky you...
The backpack wasn't on sale. I did get a pair of earphones half off though. "BOGO 50% OFF"
I couldn't stop myself. ;_;
And no one wanted to go to the mall with me, so no one was there to stop me.

LemonJayde

No wait I hate you
AHMYGERD

I loveelovelove it! I wish I could wear one of those without being labeled as a bozo :c

AHMYGERD

I loveelovelove it! I wish I could wear one of those without being labeled as a bozo :c
So you think if I wear it I'm gonna look like a bozo? :s
First day in college on Monday and I don't know if I should wear it or just carry my crap and bring a purse.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I saw them at HT, wanted one but I hate giving money to those poser ass fuckwads and the material seemed really cheap.

Last edited:
I saw them at HT, wanted one but I hate giving money to those poser ass fuckwads and the material seemed really cheap.
I don't think they're so bad. All they try to do is keep up with what sells and what's "trending".
A business has to do what a business has to do, I guess.
The material isn't the greatest, but I don't think I can find something like this anywhere else for the price.
And the backpack only has one pocket plus a little pouch on the inside for an iPod or something.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
The ones around here are, mostly the employees fault of why I hate the store so much. Some dude working there had the audacity to talk shit on the shirt I was wearing. I asked to speak to the manager and got his sorry ass fired.

Last edited:

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
No where else sold invader zim toys at the time :)

Anyway I'm glad you like it, it is super cute after all.

Last edited:

Dokid

awwww it's adorable. I saw that in a store nearby but wasn't sure if I really wanted to walk around my school with it.

I think they had a unicorn one too.

Caedman

If you really like it, but the quality is poor, you could always make one yourself. Imagine the possibilities! I think it's cute too. :). Especially the fluff of white fur on top.

A

Ansitru

It's pretty cute-looking, but I personally wouldn't use it to go to college with.
There are way to many people who see ears or a tail as an invitation to start tugging on them, which is why a normal, neutral laptop-bag / backpack is often best.

That being said, it's an adorable backpack!

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Wow, it's really cute.
And Invader Zim earphones , you say?!

I want those too!

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
It's a bit over-the-top, but cute.

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
I love it, but I don't think I'd suit it. The only things that suit me are boring or military.
Anyways, lucky you with Invader Zim stuff to go with it as well :)