• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Skunk Every Day: General Skunk Posting Thread

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Time for a skunk thread! Post skunks here!

(Each day, I'll try and post at least one skunk pic/image)

To begin:

Eeep!

EvUrlBuVkAALoDm

...and like this skunk...I just want winter over!

EvKY_u6U4AMRgaD

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
SKUNK!

BadKittyBits

BadKitty
I saw my neighborhood skunk friend for the first time this spring! He's been hiding out all winter. I call him clunk the skunk lol, and he is the sweetest boy! i don't have any pictures as he only comes around at night *cries* this post must be protected at all costs ;___________; <3

aomagrat

My great aunt was sitting on the couch watching TV on a hot summer evening. She had her front door open with the screen door closed. Her dog suddenly jumped up and charged the screen door, snarling and barking. The skunk on the front porch sprayed through the screen door into the living room and got the dog and the living room rug. Her house stank for weeks.

BadKittyBits

BadKitty
My great aunt was sitting on the couch watching TV on a hot summer evening. She had her front door open with the screen door closed. Her dog suddenly jumped up and charged the screen door, snarling and barking. The skunk on the front porch sprayed through the screen door into the living room and got the dog and the living room rug. Her house stank for weeks.
I had a skunk wander into my house, who i just assumed was the neighbors cat in for a visit. was. not. the. neighbors. cat. (luckily he didn't spray, but it was interesting trying to get him out of the house

Simo

I had a skunk wander into my house, who i just assumed was the neighbors cat in for a visit. was. not. the. neighbors. cat. (luckily he didn't spray, but it was interesting trying to get him out of the house
Aw! Must have been cute!

When I was growing up, the next door neighbor was calling her black and white cat in for the night, and seeing the kitty at the door, she gave it a gentle nudge with her foot, to come in. Only it wasn't her cat...and it wasn't too happy about the nudge; she smelled skunky for a good week :p
I saw my neighborhood skunk friend for the first time this spring! He's been hiding out all winter. I call him clunk the skunk lol, and he is the sweetest boy! i don't have any pictures as he only comes around at night *cries* this post must be protected at all costs ;___________; <3
Yep, skunks are mostly active from dusk to dawn...very nocturnal, all in all...much like me, IRL

RogueNoodle

toe bean enthusiast
Simo, every time I see a skunk I think of you. I am but a stranger behind a computer but know that your skunkiness brings a unique joy to the forums that no one else is capable of. May you see many fluffy stinkybois in your future. Thank you for bestowing your presence upon us. <3

source.gif

Simo

Simo, every time I see a skunk I think of you. I am but a stranger behind a computer but know that your skunkiness brings a unique joy to the forums that no one else is capable of. May you see many fluffy stinkybois in your future. Thank you for bestowing your presence upon us. <3

source.gif
Aw, thanks, that's very sweet of you to say!

*blushes*

Also, I was thinking of what a huge thing Disney's Bambi was, for skunks: it very much put them into the public eye as these cute, misunderstood critters, like never before. After Bambi, you saw tons of various cute skunk figurines, plushies, planters, cheese dishes: as far as skunks go, Bambi was no doubt our biggest pop-cultural moment!