• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mosie

Werewolf Hugging Pro
Hey peeps! I posted this bud on da first, but he didn't get the love he deserves. Now he's here! Also he's my first digital art piece so maybe people weren't into me experimenting :,D

Starting bid is 10 dollars, with the minimum increase being 5 dollars. Auto buyout is 40 dollars. I will only accept transactions through paypal. Bidding ends 24 hours after an unchallenged bid. Or just no bidding, who knows.

I hope someone is interested in this guy, I've named him Plep for now but you can do whatever you want with this guy once you buy and pay for him. Just don't steal the line art or claim you've drawn him. When paying please note me your email so I can send you his image. You can trade him and/or sell him in the future but not for a higher price than what you bought him for.

Winner receives image without watermark and text.
Blue Corgiiiiii.jpg

Mosie

Werewolf Hugging Pro
Beep! I'm ending his bid :,D i hope i can improve him over the years and see how i do