• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Skyrim Special Edition!

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
"Alt+tab works now 10/10"

10/10 will get this.

Lol, nah. can't be assed to use $50 for the same fucking game.

J

jayhusky

I've been playing it since it unlocked, its better than id thought, though there are still some glitches here and there to be fixed.

Nosta

Can't wait to try it on the Xbox One. i assume for the pc races this really isnt anything new.

J

jayhusky

overall nothing much changes for PC, other than a good graphics overhaul, and the performance is a bit better too.

I think the Xbox One version will look pretty good too. I can recommend it on top of the original game.

Shameful_Cole

Shameful Idiot
I'm enjoying it, but I was only a small chunk of my way through the original Skyrim, so I have not clue what mods do to the game.

Stratelier

I might get it on the Switch. Of course, the tradeoff is the sheer number of hours I've spent on the PS3 version....

I do wonder about glitches, too. For example, if you get the peaceful ending to "The Blessings of Nature" does the Gildergreen still glitch out? My third character is ready to say "screw Maurice, we're not glitching up this time" to this quest.

J

jayhusky

I might get it on the Switch. Of course, the tradeoff is the sheer number of hours I've spent on the PS3 version....

I do wonder about glitches, too. For example, if you get the peaceful ending to "The Blessings of Nature" does the Gildergreen still glitch out? My third character is ready to say "screw Maurice, we're not glitching up this time" to this quest.
Not that I've found just yet, though I did have a glitched "Bleak Falls Barrow" Quest in which everyone inside was dead, so I literally strolled from entrance to exit without having to do anything except opening doors etc.