• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Slapstick Inspired Fetish Art (Female, Feline)

korsk4life

Hello!

As the thread states, I'm looking to hire an artist (or artists, as the case may be!) to draw one of my characters in a specific situation. I love to see slapstick foot injuries happen to female characters, I don't know why, it's just always fascinated me for some reason. Essentially this would be something like a heavy object falling on the bare foot of a cute female, which causes her to hop around holding her injured foot. There aren't any serious injuries, blood or broken bones of course, and the victim is never deformed in any way, it's just purely a comedic approach. Basically the image would depict the character hopping around on one foot as she holds the other in her hands, an expression of pain and panic on her face (the more cartoony the better). For this specific posting I'm looking to get two images that are sequential, both of which are an homage to an old Tex Avery cartoon. As such, there are very specific poses I'm looking to have the character in, which I will send you upon hiring.

Also, I should mention, I have a design for this character although it's sort of rushed, so there may be a bit of designing required on your end to make sense of it, or maybe not and I' overthinking it, haha! My preference would also be if you have a lot of experience drawing feet and feline characters.

I don't have a solid budget set for this, probably between let's say $30 USD - $100 USD, but I'm flexible. Plus if I like these first two images of the character, and you're game to do some more, I'll likely hire you again to do some more. Payment will of course be through PayPal. I'd like to get this done pretty quickly (within 24 hours would be amazing, though that may be difficult) so if that will add to the cost, that's fine, just let me know first. We can also discuss medium. Depending on your gallery I might want to do full color, or maybe just lineart, etc... depends on each artist's style and skill!

If you're interested, send me a PM or reply here and I can get you some references of the character and the poses for this scene, and we'll hash out the other finer details as well. Thanks for reading, and take care!

pupsicle-c

berries & cream
Howdy! As a developing character designer, I can say without a doubt that I would love to assist you with your prompt! My fullbodies start at $25-$45.

Gallery // Commission Info

Here are some examples of my more cartoon/toon-based work:

oh_funk_by_flamingaro-dbdkj62.jpg
binch_by_flamingaro-db1zbyc.png
dank_af_by_flamingaro-db279ks.png
boris_fullbody_by_flamingaro-db1fgkn.png

El-gallo

Greetings! I sure don't mind drawing your request. I'm flexible, fast working, and easy to comunicate. I don't offer you quality but also a good service. If you're interested in working with me, do send me a PM either here or on FA.

Username: El-gallo
FA: Userpage of El-Gallo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Shameless copy paste from my journal:

Greetings! I'm open for comissions, if you ever want a personalized drawing I shall provide.

This is how I work:

The comissions are made in a range from 1 to 5 days. Contact me via note with references and a general idea of what you'd like me to draw. I made a small template to fill if you're unsure!

Character reference
Extra objects references (such as collars etc [if you consider it necesary])
A small description of the characters personality (Cheerful, depressed, outgoing, shady)
The general idea of what you'd like to see.

Next, hopefully we can contact each other via discord instead of notes for a faster process.

The payment proces would be trough paypal (with invoice). After showing off the sketches of the drawing I'll request the payment, after this one is completed, I'll finish the drawing as soon as posible.

Prices list:

Inked drawing (no color) - $10us

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Landvik by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Haseki! by El-Gallo (sfw)

Basic color and basic shading - $20us

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Adra [c] by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Cute... dress? wait what? by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Styralkazaruk x Solaria comish by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: The other Corsac Rogue by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Fox Fox Fox [c] by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Tina la Asesina - [c] by El-Gallo (sfw)

Complex shading simple background - $30us

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Vulpera by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Alexina but naked. by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Ivory - AT by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Kiba and Wheelchair comish by El-Gallo (sfw)

Paintings/full ilustrations - $50 + (price may vary)

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Estrellas by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Wolves and foxes by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Leave.Is.Posible by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: La worgen by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Worldtrotter by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Gatos Jazz by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: I found the problem! by El-Gallo (sfw)

Remember prices are negotiable, and if one of the previous formats doesn't suit your taste, we can work something up and place it a price.

Cheers!

GoatMystic

Stupid Horny Goat
Id be happy to do that for yah fir betweeb 15 and 25 bucks.
Please check out my page ....id post a link but im on my phone and a bit distracted.
My name on FA is the same as here GoatMystic