Slaves 4 Sale, A NSFW Furry BDSM comic

Tatsuchan18

This NSFW comic is about a blue folf that discovers more about themselves when they get kidnapped to a BDSM slave compound.

If you have some time to spare, and want to get into something fun and new, please check out my comic, Slaves 4 Sale.

The art gets much better as you read. (I originally started the comic in haste, and then slowed down and took more time with it.

Here is a more current page.

You'll have a fun time. Enjoy. :3

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of LPW & PvP
Fancy that, I remember running into that comic when it first started maybe 5 years back? Small world.

For any outsiders who're passing by the thread, I thought it was decently written for what it's worth. Helps of course that it appealed specifically to my kinks, but ay. It's got some heart.

Tatsuchan18

Fancy that, I remember running into that comic when it first started maybe 5 years back? Small world.

For any outsiders who're passing by the thread, I thought it was decently written for what it's worth. Helps of course that it appealed specifically to my kinks, but ay. It's got some heart.
Thank you! :D

I've recently gotten more time to devote myself to it, so it'll only keep getting better from here.~

Skittles

Queen of Fløøf. Rightful Ruler of LPW-PvP
Just started reading this. Am hooked.

Toby_Morpheus

Inside the simulation
I little bumpy here or there, but I've just read all of what you've got up so far.
Definitely draws up some feelings, so you've got a watch.

Skittles

Queen of Fløøf. Rightful Ruler of LPW-PvP
I look forward to the next chapter! (May of devoured the entire comic) Also seems like a nice life to live there~ Could imagine Skittles being quite cosy there.