• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
I'm looking for a way to get more involved in the FA community/make some art friends. I'm a fairly busy person, so I can only accept a few requests at a time (check the thread for updates on my progress and whether or not I'm still accepting requests). Nothing too fancy, kids. No backgrounds, and simple shading only!
Here's a link to my gallery so you can see what I'm made of: Userpage of robin-residue -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Slots (Only two for now!)
-Keegan (Complete)
-Storok (Complete)
-Xing Tian
-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Maybe you'd be keen to color in my avatar, if you get time in the future.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me

MaverickHunterDBoy

Maverick Hunter D-Boy reporting!
First request complete for Storok!

Storok.jpeg

Xing Tian

August stands at a height of 5'5 and has a rather slim feminish body, he has darkish brown fur covering most of his body apart from his belly and some of his chest which is a much lighter brown, he has Amber coloured eyes and a very soft girlish face too, he also has slightly long scraggy tomboyish hair that goes down to his chin, he also has a light brown mouse tail that waves behind him. August normally wears a white T-shirt with a rather low neck and a dark blue hoodie which slightly contradict with his gray shorts which show of his feminine legs

I don't have much on markings but if they could be red and possibly a dark brown that would be nice, the markings on his body are up to you!

August stands at a height of 5'5 and has a rather slim feminish body, he has darkish brown fur covering most of his body apart from his belly and some of his chest which is a much lighter brown, he has Amber coloured eyes and a very soft girlish face too, he also has slightly long scraggy tomboyish hair that goes down to his chin, he also has a light brown mouse tail that waves behind him. August normally wears a white T-shirt with a rather low neck and a dark blue hoodie which slightly contradict with his gray shorts which show of his feminine legs

I don't have much on markings but if they could be red and possibly a dark brown that would be nice, the markings on his body are up to you!
What species?

Ref - Sadly i don't have my own char ref, so I can give you one just as example.
1457401795.thesecretcave_makaidosrenderf.jpg
The diffrence is my body is more muscular, but only a little, and i dont have those white cricles/markings on body. And my scales are shiny sapphire.
I don't care if it will be SFW or NSFW.

Hi! I drew a dragon that I hope looks similar to what your character would look like. I added some quick and sketchy shading as well. Sorry if it's not what you envisioned, maybe you can ask me for another request once you have a character reference sheet for your sona :)
Keegan.png

MaverickHunterDBoy

Maverick Hunter D-Boy reporting!
It looks perfect! Better than i thought. Much better! Thank you so much, with it it will be much easier to get my char sheet. *hugs*

I agree. He's got that "don't mess with me" look!