• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Smells Like Butter Pecans

Conte

I've never been an introduction type of guy. They're the same thing over and over. Unless you suffer from schizophrenia.

The name is Conte, but I'm sure you could already tell that. At least, I hope you did. You don't have to call me Conte, you can call me George or David. Though I prefer the latter due to legalities.

I'm 19 years old and am currently going to college. I've been studying Pre-Med for about a year. Though that "field of study" might change, seeing as I can't force myself to live in textbooks and hate the sun. Alas.

Oh yeah, I also love video games. I have an Xbox 360 and a Wii. I don't have a PS3 seeing as I'm not a millionaire. I don't do RPGs, sadly. Games with atmosphere and story win. The Silent Hill series is one of my favorites. Or well, at least it was until Homecoming. But that game doesn't exist right? RIGHT?

There is really nothing "special" about me. I don't draw or do anything fancy shmancy. I do exist and I can talk. I hope to continue to grow in these fabulous qualities.

Anyway, it's nice to meet ya'll!

Last edited:

Rifter

Perpetuating the Stereotype
Keep right on existing, you crazy diamond.

Doctor Timewolf

Time Traveller
Hello there! Have you ever had pecan pie? I ask that because of the thread title, which by the way is very creative. It's a lot more creative than mine was and... *cough* Uh... Welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself.

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
Hi there Conte and welcome!! ^_^

Kanye East

More ghetto then section 8!
Since you're going into the medical field, when my hand gets all infected I'll shoot you a PM.

Welcomes and all that. You don't sound crazy so I think you'll do fine.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hello and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:)

Wulf

Terminally Pulchritudinous
Welcome to the forums.

I don't do RPGs, sadly. Games with atmosphere and story win.
You are quite correct. RPGs win. At atmosphere and story. :p

Conte

You are quite correct. RPGs win. At atmosphere and story. :razz:

You just totally spun me into a trap. You devious devil you!

Ooookay, okay - they can and most of the times they do. But I have... to contradict myself. Otherwise I'll just dissapear.

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
Welcome to the forum ^^