• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Smile Dog

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
So recently my attention was brought to the ever-so-scary (aha, riiight) story of smile dog, otherwise known as smile.jpg. And being a huge scary and husky fan (go us) I was needless to say excited to come across it. I poked around a bit reading people's comments and I was wondering who here has heard of it before? I don't get the big deal. D: Plus lol at the 'don't download the original picture from the paranormal site or it will haunt you'.

Smile
Evil Version
http://www.aetherparanormal.com/blog/the-curious-case-of-smilejpg-by-jml/

Discuss? And yes, you may be seeing more topics like this from me in the future. c:

EDIT: This topic is now about anything creepy, from creepy pictures to urban legends and the like.

Last edited:
T

Tycho

The evil version is visually very jarring and grotesque. Other than that, I'm unimpressed with the whole "smile dog" thing.

Nylak

Angry Otter
I think it's cute. >_>

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
The evil version is visually very jarring and grotesque. Other than that, I'm unimpressed with the whole "smile dog" thing.

Meh, not as grotesque as this. This one is at least authentical.

I think it's cute. >_>

That's why you'll KILL IT, yes? >:[

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
It makes it seem like the dog killed the guy in the background and then took a picture saying "Look what I did :D "

Nylak

Angry Otter
That's why you'll KILL IT, yes? >:[

No thanks. Last time I killed an adult husky it took 16 ccs of fatal+. Based on its weight, it should have taken 7 ccs. Fuckers are zombies.

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
Yeah, but someone recently posted a topic about it on another forum I go to and everyone's like 'don't post pictures or link anything' because apparently a while back there was huge drama with people flipping out about how scary it was and others saying that it wasn't, and people freaked out because of one user having it in their signature or whatever and they were bugging the moderators to take it off. So I wanted to see what the opinions here of it were since I figured at least some of you were more...mature? I mean on the other forum people were saying how terrifying it was and they didn't even read the story (and weren't going to because it was too scary), they just heard other people freaking out.

And aha, poor old Chinese doggy, I wanna pet it.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
No thanks. Last time I killed an adult husky it took 16 ccs of fatal+. Based on its weight, it should have taken 7 ccs. Fuckers are zombies.

I think that maybe that one might be. Be a Resident Evil Heroine, and kill it for us?

T

Tycho

Yeah, but someone recently posted a topic about it on another forum I go to and everyone's like 'don't post pictures or link anything' because apparently a while back there was huge drama with people flipping out about how scary it was and others saying that it wasn't, and people freaked out because of one user having it in their signature or whatever and they were bugging the moderators to take it off. So I wanted to see what the opinions here of it were since I figured at least some of you were more...mature? I mean on the other forum people were saying how terrifying it was and they didn't even read the story (and weren't going to because it was too scary), they just heard other people freaking out.

They're dumb. This is a stupid ooky-spooky internet meme and nothing more. Terrifying if you're 6 years old, maybe.

Nylak

Angry Otter

...Anyone who legitimately thinks that image is creepy is either 3 years old or emotionally retarded.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Tell them to go look up SONEE on Youtube (I believe that's how it's spelled)

I saw it a while back, it's kind of unsettling

Kobu

I dunno about anyone else, but every link in this thread scared me.

T

Tewin Follow

I love the curious case, and the whole idea of Internet evil.
It's so delightfuly disturbing.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
The only part of it that really gets me is when the colors shift from the greyish to the red as he's staring right at the camera. That color transition disconcerts me for some reason.

Yes, it does. I'm pretty sure it was done on purpose :V

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
I watched that Sonee thing for the whole five minutes but I must have missed something, what was it supposed to do? And does anyone know of any other legends/pictures like these? I'm having fun. c:

T

Tycho

The only images from the Internet that have genuinely disturbed me even long after I first saw them are the really horrific ones like the kitten crushing, the ogrish chainsaw pig, and a few of the shotgun mouthwash pictures. Everything else had been just "ew gross" or :roll: laaaame. Though that one with the girl with all the little holes in her skin, that gave me the heebiejeebies for some reason.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I watched that Sonee thing for the whole five minutes but I must have missed something, what was it supposed to do? And does anyone know of any other legends/pictures like these? I'm having fun. c:
Supposedly the picture is supposed to make people wanna commit suicide, but I can't stand to look at her face, it's a bit unnerving

Uhhh, I can't think of anything
OH, Bloody Mary