• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Snakes on a Plane: THE TRAILER

I'm tired of these snakes.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• (Sam Jackson is BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF A GUY with a GODDAMN SNAKE)

• Total voters

verix

some dragon
http://www.tagworld.com/snakesonaplane

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST MOVIE EVENT IN HISTORY

FORGET BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, THIS IS SNAKES ON A PLANE

Xax

I don't even know what this whole meme is about because I totally ignore all movie trailers and also STUPID

Myr

Big Dragon
I'm sure the New York Times will come out with an article tomorrow calling this "the freshest idea in movie history"..."a must see"..."a triumph of movie making skill"..."five stars"..."another reason to spend money at the box office"..."Sam Jackson at his finest"...and all that other BS just to make people spend money at the movie theater rather than on other more important things like video games.

XeNoX

possible following movies

ants in my pants

squirrels in cereals

Myr

Big Dragon
XeNoX said:
possible following movies

ants in my pants

squirrels in cereals
They could make a trilogy! :D You know how much they'd love that. Trilogies are big money for the box office.

Some other options are:
More Snakes on a Plane
Snakes on a Bigger Plane
Snakes on a Bus
Snakes in a City
Snakes on a Cruise Ship
Snakes in a Can
Snakes and Ladders
Snake Eyes (wait...it's been taken)
Honey I Stepped on a Snake
Snakes on a Plane 1 1/2
Snakes on a Plane 3D

and so on...

Mitch_DLG

Snakes on a Plane 2: Planes on a Snake.

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
the first sign of ragnarok is already here - THERE IS a movie that goes by the name of 'Ants in Pants'!
gee, i was soooo dillusional when i thought humanity would die out of resource depletion or something - no, we will die OUT OF MASS-STUPIDITY long before! at one point our brain would just get all clogged-up with bullshit and simply stop functioning.

verix

some dragon
AuroranDragon said:
I'm sure the New York Times will come out with an article tomorrow calling this "the freshest idea in movie history"..."a must see"..."a triumph of movie making skill"..."five stars"..."another reason to spend money at the box office"..."Sam Jackson at his finest"...and all that other BS just to make people spend money at the movie theater rather than on other more important things like video games.
They don't need hype to sell billions in ticket sales. This is Snakes on a god damn PLANE.

Grave

Banned
Banned
What baffles me is why the fuck is sam l jackson doing such crappy movies these days?!

I mean look at his recent track record. Star Wars prequels (lets face it, they suck ass), xxx, xxx2, those damned barcley card commercials, and now this.

I mean this is the dude from Pulp Fiction! Mr.Bad Motherfucker himself! What the hell happened?!

Stupid movie, stupid sam.

Mitch_DLG

That means you're presuming Pulp Fiction was a good movie, which, it really wasn't.

Besides, who says he can't have fun and do whatever he wants to? He doesn't have to answer to any of us, and I think it looks like fun.

Besides,
snakes-aa-big.gif

It's SNAKES ON A PLANE!

verix

some dragon
Grave said:
What baffles me is why the fuck is sam l jackson doing such crappy movies these days?!
Samuel L. Jackson is a bad motherfucker because he simply signed on to this movie BECAUSE OF ITS TITLE. When they tried to change it back from Snakes on a Plane, he threatened to walk off the set. Did you see the trailer? SAM JACKSON IS BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE WITH A GOD. DAMN. SNAKE.

Since you seem to think that "Snakes on a Plane" isn't going to be the movie to define our generation like classic action/drama movies in the past such as Airplane and Blazing Saddles, then you, sir, clearly have no soul.

Grave

Banned
Banned
You are correct in that assumption that i have no soul, because i am a ginger kid.

But this movie WILL SUCK, seriously now, wtf is hollywood thinking?

Oh, and Pulp Fiction is one of the best movies ever made so get off the crack!

Mr Cullen

I hope that wasn't directed at my post Grave : My lack of words and opinion to back up what I said usually means I'm being sarcastic. Though usually I like using CONSTANT CAPS! I thought I'd spare people's eyes this time round.
However, if it was in no way aimed at my post, then my bad. I shall speak no more of it good sir.

Yes, it will indeed be a crap film, none the less it shall be immortalised by YTMND, Something Awful and varius other sites for years to come.

http://www.sheezyart.com/view/692343/

This particular SA upload made me laugh. SNAKES ON A LIFEBOAT?

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Hell I think it might be a cool movie to watch. I watch any movie that looks interesting.

Mitch_DLG

Pulp Fiction was not great, and it's horrendously overrated by pretentious snobs and people who don't understand film. Just because it was non-linear and violent doesn't make it good.

Watch it in order sometime, it's a crappy, crappy movie.

Snakes on a Plane, however, looks like a feast for all five senses. A feast of Spam, but a feast nonetheless.

Mr Cullen

Heh, the film isn't even out yet and people are already deciding it sucks.

IN SNAKES ON A PLANE.

THE SNAKES KILL DUMBLEDORE.

Grave

Banned
Banned
Mitch_DLG said:
Pulp Fiction was not great, and it's horrendously overrated by pretentious snobs and people who don't understand film. Just because it was non-linear and violent doesn't make it good.

Watch it in order sometime, it's a crappy, crappy movie.

Snakes on a Plane, however, looks like a feast for all five senses. A feast of Spam, but a feast nonetheless.

You obviously do not understand film yourself if that is your opinion on the matter.

Im not saying its the greatest film EVER but it is very good...not like this snakes on a plane bs.

Grave

Banned
Banned
Mr Cullen said:
Heh, the film isn't even out yet and people are already deciding it sucks.

IN SNAKES ON A PLANE.

THE SNAKES KILL DUMBLEDORE.

BECAUSE THE TITLE IS SNAKES ON A PLANE and the trailer even sucks. Trailers are ment to do everything they can to make a film look good, and when one fails to do so, then the film obviously isnt any good in its entirety.

Mr Cullen

I wasn't even being a tiny bit serious in that last post.

At the end of the day it's just a film. Plenty of movies have had bad reviews or trailers and plenty of people have ended up liking them. Why? Because of personal tastes/opinion. I think that's the key factor people keep forgetting here.

Sure, some of us are able to tell instantly whether or not we'll like something before we get a chance to see it, but theres no point in getting all dramatic about it now is there?

Calm down dear... it's only a forum.