• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So, excited for winter? o:

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Aww Hell yeah!
It's too hot around here! 60-70ºF is too fucking hot for the middle of November. X.x

It needs to drop to something more like 30-50. :3

Dass

public class Dass
The only good thing about winter in general is that it's NHL season.

The only good thing about this particular winter other than that is the Winter Olympics (gonna see Canada hopefully repeat our Feb. 12 1949 game of hockey against Norway [we won 47-0])

Ratte

I'm not really looking forward to the snow, sleet, freezing rain, and -35F shit.

The holidays can rim a cow too.

Sabian

W00T
I love the cold so much, I sleep with my windows open when its about 20 outside. Plus I got some awesome fur lined hoodies, and maybe a fur coat for christmas. You know the giant pimp coats made of mink. Lastly its hunting season, and hunting in the snow is so much easier.

Ratte

I love the cold so much, I sleep with my windows open when its about 20 outside. Plus I got some awesome fur lined hoodies, and maybe a fur coat for christmas. You know the giant pimp coats made of mink. Lastly its hunting season, and hunting in the snow is so much easier.

inb4 bawww fur is bad

alaskawolf

if i had winters like you guys i wouldn't complain :p

a Chinook wind blew in and raised the temps to -15F :)

Gaius_Baltar

It rubbs the lotion on its fur
if i had winters like you guys i wouldn't complain :p

a Chinook wind blew in and raised the temps to -15F :)
^This^^
It's really not fun when you get 4 meters of snow. unless you love winter sports, have plenty of free time and lots of money... or a big hill near by and a tabogin x3
It can get as low as -40C easily here in Montreal, and as high as +40C in the summer here.
But I'm not gonna complain that much about our winters since Alaskawolf has got it worse.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
It's still hot as fuck here like it will be all winter. It's a good and bad thing I guess though I prefer the cold.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I really wished I live somewhere in New England rather than Texas...
Everyone who has ever been in Texas in summer knows what I'm talking about.

Jaxinc

Regret nothing:Deny everything
I live in the south and personally love the winter, during the summer our temps reach over 100F and 90% humidity, only during the winter does it drop below 60-70 and I looooove it.
Temp dropped to 50 a couple days ago, loved it.

Winkuru

Damn this weather period. We had lots of snow everywhere for two weeks and then last friday it started to rain and everything melted off. Hoping that the snow comes back for christmas but i doubt i will see snow before january.

ZiggyTheWolf

Waking up to a dream
Well over in Aus we are lining up for another scorching summer,
After last year i hope not for a repeat performance, 46 degrees celcius is unbearable.

alaskawolf

Well over in Aus we are lining up for another scorching summer,
After last year i hope not for a repeat performance, 46 degrees Celsius is unbearable.
i heard it was pretty miserable the past week down there, if i could id send you some glacier ice to help cool you down

Let's hope for 160 mm water from the rains these years, and everywhere because we DESPERATELY need it.
Though we would be happy to get 160 mm howitzers aswell as we need it DESPERATELY.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I don't get excited about seasons any more than I do about the ticking of a clock.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
No. I have to drive in that snow, you know.