• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

So foxes are sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Just thought that's kind of lame. No offense to anyone on here, but for years I was always pretty sure that big cat furries sucked the most cock.

I'm terrified to ask how you came up with that conclusion.

Black Ice

Sugar-coated marshmallow
All the furries suck cock, because all the furies is ghey :V

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Pretty much all of last winters every fox around my house could be heard fucking all night.

So yeah.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Last edited:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Foxes are the sluts. No other species will ever take their place

Dreaming

That's what you get for holding the majority

No offense to anyone on here, but for years I was always pretty sure that big cat furries sucked the most cock. There's still truth in that right?
Pretty sure that was the leopard/cheetah stereotype, maybe

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
apparently that's where the term yiff comes from. The sound foxes make when they mate.

Foxes were on my front lawn last night. Believe me, the sound isn't "yiff" at all, it's more like listening to screaming backwards through a tinny radio while on LSD. ;~;

Foxes get under all the desks. :3c

If you distract me from getting the high score, I'll stop holding the mouse and I'll start gripping the back of your head. >:c

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Foxes are the sluts. No other species will ever take their place

They are the original sluts, but not the top sluttiest fursona animals. I think Otters usurped that.

NightWolf20

One-Eyed Canine
I hear foxes prefer the term "whores".

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
It's curious why foxes are so popular. Of course popular means much higher frequency of featuring in erotica, so I guess that's where the slut thing originates from.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
It's curious why foxes are so popular. Of course popular means much higher frequency of featuring in erotica, so I guess that's where the slut thing originates from.

If it were only so simple. Sure, simple statistics might explain it, but it doesn't really satisfy the question of which way causation flows: are foxes seen as sluts simply because of frequent occurence in erotica, or might it be that people who desire to be frequently seen in erotica have a tendency to be foxes?

(Good god, I slaughtered grammar there. I'm trying to say that cancer might cause mobile phones, if you catch my drift.)

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now

I find it curious as well. When I made my fursona in 2008 there weren't as many other foxes around. Now they're everywhere, being impaled with phalluses of varying origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.